By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Final-Fan said:
Editing to remove or alter information is WAY WORSE than night posts, do not remove information in the future.

It was a direct order from the mod. Either edit my posts or get mod killed...

(Sorry, I won't post at night again after this and I usually never do, I was just very frustrated...)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

MAFIA WIN

Flavour WILL be coming this time guys, I'm just in school and everyone wanted the Day to start.

Zero was Jarvan IV, a vanilla townie

Tabaha was Syndra, the town cop.

Nen was Riven, the exile.

nen-suer wasn't third party, he was Mason Vig/SK depending on who he killed first. He ended up being a Vigilante since he killed Stefl (scum).

Now, I've said it many times in the dead thread but Mafia Bus Driver should be forbidden, it's a broken role.

Also, poor Linkz has caught my always scum curse!

Signature goes here!

So tabaha was indeed the cop. Go figure.
Table of night actions Yoshi. Wanna know what happened last night,
Mantle and pezus were the last mafia ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'd go with Mantle and spurge (just to be different). Also, I didn't follow the last few days all that attentively.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer wasn't third party, he was Mason Vig/SK depending on who he killed first. He ended up being a Vigilante since he killed Stefl (scum).

Now, I've said it many times in the dead thread but Mafia Bus Driver should be forbidden, it's a broken role.

That's not true though. A bus driver isn't broken. It can only be used perfectly if the user is clever. At best it can render a doctor useless.

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That's not true though. A bus driver isn't broken. It can only be used perfectly if the user is clever. At best it can render a doctor useless.

Well you used it to prevent yourself from dying didn't you? That's pretty nifty too.
 I personally rank this role just under Mafia Bomb in the list of bastard roles.

Signature goes here!

In a lesson atm haha.
Here is the Dead thread, need permission for the Mason and Mafia one;
http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/cG6FczzvNg3dy

spurgeonryan said:
Damn you tabaha and being no help one bit during the whole game! You were the cop for crying out loud!
Exile.....so he was worthless third party? Who lost anyways? Bwahahahahaha! Servies you right!

let me tell you who i scanned (in order):

Rol, Stefl (and he died), FF (and he died), Mario (and I died).

You can't understand how much i raged this round

mantlepiecek said:

No, it punished me for giving you one more day to live because the cop was either you or tabaha.

Bus driver is broken and punish town roles for making a correct call.

Its like having a vengeful mafia who kills a player if lynched.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)