By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

nen-suer said:
spurgeonryan said:
him claiming mason and no one else coming forward saved him though.

Thats the idea, i have a licenses to ****  and still get away with it (and in a way....it feels good)

I mentioned this a long time ago btw...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4864136

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
spurgeonryan said:

So you do not want to claim anything at this point?

I already role claimed, or do you not believe I am a vanilla? :P

I may not think your mafia at this point, but you still can be the "SK"

Mainly becouse of your hastly role claim and the fact you claimed vanilla (always scummy when you claim vanilla)

But i'm having Zero confidence atm. And wont push for anyone lynch.

I was so sure and i was wrong about both (and darkT before). First time this happens to me!

I didnt feel this way ever since my first mafia game when i get played by trashleg :(

I need some time to heal and bulid my confidence level.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
I will do Mantle Mario. Not sure why he is last on your list.

I will role claim...why dont we have twilight?

My list is in no order, Spurge. I'm comfortable with any of them.

Nintendo still doomed?

I think you guys should wait. Tabaha has been giving excuses over excuses for everything. He is scum and I know it.

I think we should go with his lynch.

supermario128 said:
At any rate we have to lynch either Zero, Tabaha, or Mantle today. I won't allow anyone else to be lynched. They probably consist of the remaining two mafia and the SK anyway.

What does everyone think of a massive role claim today?

Again with the arrogance 

You wont win people hearts and votes like this.

Massive role claim can be a doube edged sword. We can screw the cop over by denying him his last chance to catch scum (doc is dead)

But i dont mind it personally.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
That I will agree with mantle on. But he did that last game as well so it is hard to tell with him.

Nowhere near how much he has done here. I even pointed out his contradiction - he didn't want to find "examples" because of - again, an excuse, and when pressurized over he said he can't remember.

He should be the one.

nen-suer said:

Again with the arrogance 

Massive role claim can be a doube edged sword. We can screw the cop over by denying him his last chance to catch scum (doc is dead)

Sorry, I'll do my best to make sure it is one of those 3 that are lynched.

Nen, when will you realize that we don't have a cop. Yoshiya said he designed this game similar to Truck's before it. There is no cop. We have a tracker, a vanilla, a SK, and two mafia out there. I doubt there is anything besides that.

Tabaha: ?
Zero: ?
Mantle: ?
Pezus: ?
Spurge: ?
Nen: Mason
Mario: Vanilla

Everyone with a ? mark should claim now. With the doctor dead and no cop there is no need to hide anymore.

@mantle
We are going to take this day slow, I'm not even close to voting yet.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

Nen, when will you realize that we don't have a cop. Yoshiya said he designed this game similar to Truck's before it. There is no cop. We have a tracker, a vanilla, a SK, and two mafia out there. I doubt there is anything besides that.

Much better.

Like i said having a mafia strongman with 2 shots and no town cop isnt right.

But seeing how the cop still MIA i can relate to your point.

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

Again with the arrogance 

Tabaha: ?
Zero: ?
Mantle: ?
Pezus: ?
Spurge: ?
Nen: Mason
Mario: Vanilla

Everyone with a ? mark should claim now. With the doctor dead and no cop there is no need to hide anymore.

@mantle
We are going to take this day slow, I'm not even close to voting yet.

If the doctor is alive, would there be a reason for someone to hide?

Mantle, you replaced Linkz who only posted like once in the game.

You toke too long to catch up to the thread and when you did you still kept a low profile.

In short you had a free pass all the way here if you are scum, thats why i think you should be the first to role claim..