By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

spurgeonryan said:

So you do not want to claim anything at this point?

I already role claimed, or do you not believe I am a vanilla? :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
pezus said:

Wait, what did you base this on? I seem to remember you saying you had nothing to back it up, just like spurge was saying. I would take spurge as my god over you personally. Tabaha can keep you.

Did you not read my later posts? At first I had no concrete evidence but I had evidence late in the day when Hatz was contradicting himself and that his role had no place in this game with so much vanillas. Both very good points that made Rol change his mind and vote for him.

Also, I can't believe Rol claimed so early, I never would have seen that as being real.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:
This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

One mafia for one town is always good. Sure, two dead mafia is better, but why complain about this?

Edit: One mafia for two town is still good, even if two dead mafia and one dead town would have been better.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
No need to look just give us a rundown of your thoughts Man!

I can't properly explain my thoughs without going back to read his posts and point the stuff that makes him looks scummy too me. My memory isn't that good to explain withouth going back. but generally he was inconsistent and doing stuff in a too dumb way.

tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

I can't properly explain my thoughs without going back to read his posts and point the stuff that makes him looks scummy too me. My memory isn't that good to explain withouth going back. but generally he was inconsistent and doing stuff in a too dumb way.

I thought you had some work in 20 minutes?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:
This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

One mafia for one town is always good. Sure, two dead mafia is better, but why complain about this?

because doc died. how could i not complain?

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

twisting my words, aren't we? I said i only had 1 hour and that searching for posts and stuff would take me 20 minutes

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

twisting my words, aren't we? I said i only had 1 hour and that searching for posts and stuff would take me 20 minutes

oops. Ok, my bad.

Still, different reasoning now. Now your memory is bad - even though I replaced linkz like 4 days ago and probably started participating 2 or 3 days ago.

supermario128 said:

Indeed you were, and to think you fake claimed in order to make Hatz role more believable. It was no lucky break though. >_<

Yes, you are wrong about me, obviously.

I have a few questions for you though. Were you and Trucks allowed to talk to each other? Did you know each others alignment before you could talk?

Why do i have the feeling no one noticed i claimed sucidal until imentioned it today >_>

As for your question Pezus asked this before and i answered him with full detail.

Fuuny thing we didnt know it was the two of us until we asked Yoshi about the others lol.

spurgeonryan said:
him claiming mason and no one else coming forward saved him though.

Thats the idea, i have a licenses to ****  and still get away with it (and in a way....it feels good)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

At any rate we have to lynch either Zero, Tabaha, or Mantle today. I won't allow anyone else to be lynched. They probably consist of the remaining two mafia and the SK anyway.

What does everyone think of a massive role claim today?

Nintendo still doomed?