By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

spurgeonryan said:
From games past..Mantle: point out where I am twisting words.
mantle: point out where I said ......
Spryguy: I am not playing your games mantle. You figure it out if you actually care.

Considering I haven't been illogical, there is nothing to figure out. Point out where I said is what I ask when others try and say something that is not true. In that game where I was scum, you did the same thing, accuse me of twisting your words when I actually hadn't.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
But you were scum. It was your job to twist my words to a degree. Unless you are admitting you did not know how to do your job properly?

It was my job, but I hadn't twisted your words. It was all about the blue icons if you remember.

spurgeonryan said:
Seeing how he has killed only town from what it seems, I can hardly believe that he is for town whoever he is. Must be a veteran player to hit so many town like that. Third party would not know either way without good deduction and reasoning skills and all that shit.

Mario or Mantle I feel.

We had no extra kill night one. And he hit mafia night 2.

So either Rol interfered night 1 or our guy is a vig with limited shots (2 most likely)

Stefl and FF combo = more likely vig

Stefl and ROL combo = more likely SK who left Mario and FF becouse he gambled on them being lynched

Another kill tomorow and he is a SK becouse no way we have a 3+ shot vig. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Zero Tabaha? Really?Other than the night posting what else do people have on the guy? Wall of words posts? Joelcool7's alt? What?

It's my opinion. You asked for it. Don't blame me for don't liking it.

And i'm not even basing it on the night posts

Spurg makes good points....i'll follow him today becouse i didnt we he had Hat

Vote Mantle

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

like, even

spurgeonryan said:
Being illogical by throwing my name and Zero's name out there. Lol! As if there were not way better choices. Here is what I know about zero. He always checked in to mafia quick topic before he post when he was scum with me.

Also I went after two scum successfully this game. That is why you are being illogical. I would have got rid of zero before even touching hatmoza. That is why you are being illogical. hatmoza would have killed zero in real life, plus zero post on his wall about the game. come on man! Are you saying that is Hatmozas Ace in the hole? hatmoza told the guy to post on his wall, and in the night like that? Get REal!

You are skum! Mario or pezus third party. Third party would have no need to be as scummy as you are being.

Oh. I see. So you are using meta to decide that I am illogical.

So you are saying that zero is not scum because he spoke with hatmoza in the wall and not in the mafia QT? That doesn't make me illogical though, it is just using meta to decide someone's alignment, which actually makes sense in your case.

However he could still be third party, my analysis on him isn't based on meta like yours, it's based on his play through this game.

nen-suer said:

Vote Mantle

Are you serious? Spurge maybe making good points but he is wrong. Unvote before I am hammered.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Vote Mantle

Are you serious? Spurge maybe making good points but he is wrong. Unvote before I am hammered.

On which authority do you say that? In my opinion you were really rude in the wording

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Vote Mantle

On which authority do you say that? In my opinion you were really rude in the wording

Rude in the wording? What does that even mean.