By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

spurgeonryan said:
ok. Dont worry, it was just a placeholder vote because of how you acted at the end of the day. Even with a time limit ( if one is voted for) we still have a long day. I will have to re-read yesterday to get an idea of who I think may be next.

For now that is your punishment.

lol....i'm man enough to admit when i **** up badly.

I''m punishing myself too like i said. I won't push for anyone lynch and will go with the majority.

I'll only make small observations from time to time.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Mantle you already came into the game for no reason. Do not keep making mistakes, because I will tunnel you until my keyboard breaks into FU**ing pieces! I have successfully picked out two scum this game. If you think I am scum because I did that before then you are wrong. Cojo had to leave anyways so we used that as an opportunity. Just did it wrong.

At this point I feel it is either you, tabaha, or pezus who is the last scum. So.....you probably should play your cards better.

I came into the game for no reason? Linkz has problems regarding sandy; there is a reason why I am here.

Yes, you did vote for hatmoza, as did zero. A lot of scum vote each other at this stage - it is not uncommon. What you guys did last time was uncommon. But at this stage, I don't think.

pezus said:
Had we not established that the scum were likely 4 this time around, since we had 15 players playing? 3 scum would hardly be fair game unless you think we have more than one 3rd party

With a two shot hitman in their group having 4 members is overpowering imo. I still think they are three, but can't garantee that of course.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

tabaha said:
This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

So, do you still find each and every post stupid or non-serious?

What do you think tabaha? Who are the remaining scum?

pezus said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:
Had we not established that the scum were likely 4 this time around, since we had 15 players playing? 3 scum would hardly be fair game unless you think we have more than one 3rd party

With a two shot hitman in their group having 4 members is overpowering imo. I still think they are three, but can't garantee that of course.

Hitman? Don't you mean strongman? We don't know if he could kill additionally to another mafia kill, but I think that is highly unlikely to say the least.

Hitman and strongman are used interchangeably.

Around the Network
pezus said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:

We don't know if he could kill additionally to another mafia kill, but I think that is highly unlikely to say the least.

A Strong man kill tend to be 1xshot to counter the cop.

Giving them two means that either the town is overpowered or the scum number is low and cant afford to miss kills.

So unless all our poweroles are alive and well in this few number of players remaining , i'm think fewer mafia.

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

So, do you still find each and every post stupid or non-serious?

What do you think tabaha? Who are the remaining scum?

My opinion: you and/or zero

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well they would have wanted to take out Rol eventually. So they did. Final Fan was not really scummy or town to me. So that would make sense if third party took out final fan.

Am I right in saying we need to figure out the 3rd parties motivation? Which side they are on? Why not come forward now? Unless there is a win condition. Which there usually is.

I don't think that's a good idea if it's an SK. He should remain hidden and try to help us kill the remaining mafia. I think SK usually win along with town if all mafia are killed...?

SK wins when he is the last man standing.

He only kills scum becouse they pose a threat to him at night. Spurg is right that we need to figure out if we're dealing with a vig or a SK.

Its hard to point a 3rd party role becouse in he plays like townie (hunts scum for real )

If he is a vig i really hope he'd consider role claiming and help us cordinate our lynch and night kill.

spurgeonryan said:
I say we lynch Mantle or Mario and see what happens. Then if we still can do pezus or Mantle or tabaha tomorrow.

Mantle would be on my list for his obvious tell. His tell is when he is not being logical. Which was basically his first 2-3 posts today. IMO

I want to know why mario.

Also point out where I am being illogical.

spurgeonryan said:
So we could still have a cop out there?

With a strongman i'd say 100% yes. Yoshi isnt a troll mod.

If the cop scanned anyone of the players remaining (even if he got an inoccent read) he should role claim and share his results.

If he didnt and only scanned dead players then he should lay low and try again tomorow.

With the doc dead no need for unnessary role claims like this.