By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

We had no kill night 1 meagning that a viglant kill sound alot more likely in SK kill.

Unless your soo desperate to save FF.

Also i claimed "sucidal" meaning hat death can save me too. And like i said eariler if mafia are 3 players then it make sense.

Its not like Hat acted scummy this round. If you think Hat is more scummy than FF (or Mario) then you are either blind or mafia.

hatmoza's roleclaim makes him scummier than FF and mario at least. There wasn't any real evidence against either FF or mario which is why this Day has dragged on.

Nothing is scummer than a vanilla claim once pressured. Hat could have..should have role claimed vanilla too if he was scum.

And i provided detail points on why i though mario and FF are scum.  And why i believed hat's role.

But the time for disscusion is over.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Yes, a limited number of secret additional votes is possible. Or he might just not want to lynch hat, or be offline.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

NIGHT 3 START

Hat was lynched, flip will come at Dawn.

Usual rules apply ie. no more posting, 48 hours unless all actions taken etc.

Fools!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Sorry for lack of flavour again, this is the last day I am busy though on the plus side haha.

DAY 4 START

Hatmoza was Katarina, a mafia goon.

Rol was Dr. Mundo, the town doctor.

Final Fan was Shen, a vanilla town.

Around the Network

oh man i can believe i was wrong about FF & Hat!
Hat lynch was a lucky break tho (and you guys know it)

I can't believe i faked claim "suicidal" to save his pony a$$ >_>
With how hard we pushing for Mario does that i was wrong about him too ?

I think I'll take my shame with me and observe how this day will play out..

Oh and our cop is a useless SOB unless he does something major today.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

Players left:

Mantle

Spurg

Pezus

Nen

Mario

Tabaha

Zero

7 players. 

Claimed roles:

Mario = vanilla

Nen = Mason

spurgeonryan said:
Vote: Nen

I role claimed Mason spurg. 

I didn't expect hatmoza would be mafia after that. But I am happy we got scum. I thought we were done after seeing hatmoza lynched.

Anyways, spurge and zero, I think one of these two or both maybe scum. Tabaha is a possibility as well.