By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Vote FF, i'm starting to be alittle suspcious of you mantle.

You said you though FF was more scummy than mario. Zero wont be lynched becouse no else is voting him.

So vote FF and lets get this over with.

Well, I don't have much of a problem with an FF lynch. What do you think about zero though?

I think Zero is town becouse of the way he flip flops and act scummy.

Plus FF and Mario are waaay ahead of him in my supects list and they both are/were eager to his & tabaha lynch and thats is more reason

i think he is town.

But i'll have him role claim tomorow to make sure.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Vote FF, i'm starting to be alittle suspcious of you mantle.

You said you though FF was more scummy than mario. Zero wont be lynched becouse no else is voting him.

So vote FF and lets get this over with.

Well, I don't have much of a problem with an FF lynch. What do you think about zero though?

I think Zero is town becouse of the way he flip flops and act scummy.

Plus FF and Mario are waaay ahead of him in my supects list and they both are/were eager to his & tabaha lynch and thats is more reason

i think he is town.

But i'll have him role claim tomorow to make sure.

>_> That is the exact reason I think he is scum.

Since there isn't much time left, I will vote FF NOT because you told me, but it's a valid point that zero lynch won't happen in the next 2 hours anyway. Last time I did this even though we got good leeds carl still got away. I don't want it to happen again.

Unvote : Zero129

Vote : Final-Fan

I also think spurge is playing very differently this game. Lurking around, pouncing on a few posts here and there - I don't like it. He will most probably say something about this post as well, but he hasn't actually contributed much and given any reasons for his scumspects.

Of course, that is normal for him, but it is also very normal for him to garner attention quite a lot, which he hasn't this game.

mantlepiecek said:

I also think spurge is playing very differently this game. Lurking around, pouncing on a few posts here and there - I don't like it. He will most probably say something about this post as well, but he hasn't actually contributed much and given any reasons for his scumspects.

Of course, that is normal for him, but it is also very normal for him to garner attention quite a lot, which he hasn't this game.

I agree, his recent behavior became increasingly odd specially his mystery reason to vote Hat.

If we have a forth mafia it could be him. I thought you maybe mafia mainly because you were MIA for a long time even tho

you been following the thread even before you replaced linkz which fits with your mafia play.

Your recent posts makes me less suspicious of you and more suspicious of Spurg.

Still Mario will be my target for tomorow.

I really hope the "useless" cop will aid us in this tomorow,

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Where the fuck are the votals. I get up at 7 am for this? Mantle there is still time to lynch the player nen trusts BECAUSE HE'S SCUMMY (omg really, really for real nen?)

Vote zero129
Not like this game will be any worse for his absence. I mean I'm happy he unvoted me but that doesn't mean I've forgotten the rest of his play.

HOWEVER, I do suspect that Hat may be a mafia princess. It would strengthen a weak mafia. Also, for the record, I a veteran, was surprised to learn that hat's princess would cause double night by ANY death. The "lynch only" variant is very common (wiki sez) and if I'm not mistaken it's the variant we've seen here on VGC before. (And not the original flavor)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Oh and nen: 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

RolStoppable said:
This would be the worst town of all time, if hatmoza's claim is to be believed. We get screwed over with unbeneficial roles and the mafia gets a two-shot strongman. And should the mafia have a role cop, then the town would be screwed even more. And while this wasn't planned on the host's part, our investigative roles have proved to be useless so far.

The best part of this is that I was joking about voting for hatmoza, just to see if something comes out of it. I don't believe a beloved princess fits into this game and considering how frustrating this game has been on Day 3, I am more than willing to take this risk.

Unvote: spurge

Vote: hatmoza

Beloved princess sounds like the roleclaim of a serial killer and nobody has claimed the kill of stefl yet.

We had no kill night 1 meagning that a viglant kill sound alot more likely in SK kill.

Unless your soo desperate to save FF.

Also i claimed "sucidal" meaning hat death can save me too. And like i said eariler if mafia are 3 players then it make sense.

Its not like Hat acted scummy this round. If you think Hat is more scummy than FF (or Mario) then you are either blind or mafia.

Since you and I both have the same instinct, okay.

Unvote
Vote hatmoza

nen-suer said:

We had no kill night 1 meagning that a viglant kill sound alot more likely in SK kill.

Unless your soo desperate to save FF.

Also i claimed "sucidal" meaning hat death can save me too. And like i said eariler if mafia are 3 players then it make sense.

Its not like Hat acted scummy this round. If you think Hat is more scummy than FF (or Mario) then you are either blind or mafia.

But if I'm acting scummy, doesn't that mean you should trust me? 

lol@ FF.

You dont need to try anymore. He'll vote for anyone close to a lynch.