By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

This is ridiculous and I'm in disbelief that after all the better leads we had. I'm here defending myself against a handful of tunnelers who have absolutely no case against me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You are failing to mention a role like yours in a game with a lack of power roles. Why is that?

4 mafia and 1 3rd party

10 town players

5 vanilla, 2 masons, 1 watcher, 1 tracker, 1 doctor for town

2 shot strongman, role cop, bus driver, goon for mafia

2 shot serial killer for 3rd party

This is a likely set up, or one close to it. You just don't belong anywhere. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Guys (who are not mario or spurge) I can't be here all night defending myself. When either of them try to make a case against me please see through them( like mario's lynch/nightkill contradiction). They are weak cases.

Town will be in serious trouble if I'm lynched. I'm suspecting scum have a role cop. Which would explain why at least 3 people went after me with little/no evidence. At least that's what I think now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I can't be here all night either, so I'll leave it to other players to decide what they want to do and who they will believe. I just hope you really aren't town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
You are failing to mention a role like yours in a game with a lack of power roles. Why is that?

4 mafia and 1 3rd party

10 town players

5 vanilla, 2 masons, 1 watcher, 1 tracker, 1 doctor for town

2 shot strongman, role cop, bus driver, goon for mafia

2 shot serial killer for 3rd party

This is a likely set up, or one close to it. You just don't belong anywhere. :P

This case is even weaker. We still don't know what roles are out there, but we see there are some combined powers on both sides. Masons and a watcher is very powerful. We have either A SK or Vig.  We had a flipped strongman for peet sakes.

And we likely have a couple of the following: tracker, cop, or doc.

This alone should point to a somewhat powerful scum team.

How can you honestly convince me or anyone else this game is vanil' or lacks power roles?

I want you lynched so hard right now.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I can't be here all night either, so I'll leave it to other players to decide what they want to do and who they will believe. I just hope you really aren't town.

YOU FUCKING KNOW I'M TOWN!!!

Don't preemptively show concern for me now when you know I'm gonna flip town and princess you scum. It's not gonna help you avoid the pressure when everyone comes after you and spurge.

When it comes to balancing, we still don't know what the setup actually is. It is also possible that the game is unbalanced.

Hat's tone tells me he is desperate, he never usually is this desperate either as scum or town. In fact, the more suspicion you pile on him the more scummy he gets but he also gets aggressive. That is when he is scum.

I will lay off him today. I felt suspicious of him because of DT lynch but he does act scummy always, but what he said now makes me think I maybe wrong about him. Nevertheless I will be keeping an eye on him.

I will vote for the person who is most likely scum though -

Vote : Zero129

Hmmm, this could be the worst town i ever been at.

People voting Hat are scum and let me tell you guys that i didn't fully claim yet.

I'm suicidal mason and I'll passively die at the beginning of day  edit i mean five.

Hat role proves means to my survival since its skips a day if i understood right.
It also give the mafia a chance to kill twice and that's . I trust his claim at this point
(and why i think mafia are 3 not 4)

Zero vote FF or i'm assuming your the final scum.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
This is ridiculous and I'm in disbelief that after all the better leads we had. I'm here defending myself against a handful of tunnelers who have absolutely no case against me.

Told you to strike the iron while it's hot. Now FF and Mario may both walk.

Vote FF now since he already got 2 votes on him, but at this point mafia will pile on you (and we still got that mystery voter)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
When it comes to balancing, we still don't know what the setup actually is. It is also possible that the game is unbalanced.

Hat's tone tells me he is desperate, he never usually is this desperate either as scum or town. In fact, the more suspicion you pile on him the more scummy he gets but he also gets aggressive. That is when he is scum.

I will lay off him today. I felt suspicious of him because of DT lynch but he does act scummy always, but what he said now makes me think I maybe wrong about him. Nevertheless I will be keeping an eye on him.

I will vote for the person who is most likely scum though -

Vote : Zero129

Vote FF, i'm starting to be alittle suspcious of you mantle.

You said you though FF was more scummy than mario. Zero wont be lynched becouse no else is voting him.

So vote FF and lets get this over with.