By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:

I'd prefer to lynch mario.

"I don't even care if he is mafia at this point, but I really think he is. If not, we need to lynch him as an example of what you are not supposed to do."

The above is part of mario's reason to lynch DT, but could be applied just as well to him. He has displayed a level of arrogance that shouldn't be encouraged.

zero has displayed a level of stupidity that shouldn't be encouraged, what do you think about that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Player L(x) L(x-1) L(x-2)            
Nen Final-Fan                
Mario Hatmosa                
Pezus

Tabaha                  
Final Fan Nen Tabaha              
Hatmosa Mario Spurge              
Rol                  
No Lynch                  
Zero                  

Sorry, I only just got back from holiday and don't have much information to work off lol- hopefully this table is  okay for now, just shout at me if you want changes

Zero voted FF. FF leads with three votes.

FoS: Radish

Also its Hatmoza not mosa

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:
RolStoppable said:

"I don't even care if he is mafia at this point, but I really think he is. If not, we need to lynch him as an example of what you are not supposed to do."

The above is part of mario's reason to lynch DT, but could be applied just as well to him. He has displayed a level of arrogance that shouldn't be encouraged.

zero has displayed a level of stupidity that shouldn't be encouraged, what do you think about that? 

That's not nice...........Reported to the mod.

Lets hope for a modkill so i can jump right back on Mario's lynch :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Player L(x) L(x-1) L(x-2)            
Nen Final-Fan                
Mario Hatmosa                
Pezus

Tabaha                  
Final Fan Nen Tabaha              
Hatmosa Mario Spurge              
Rol                  
No Lynch                  
Zero                  

Sorry, I only just got back from holiday and don't have much information to work off lol- hopefully this table is  okay for now, just shout at me if you want changes

Zero voted FF. FF leads with three votes.

FoS: Radish

Also its Hatmoza not mosa

You had one job Radish :P

Award for worst votals table in mafiagame history?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
RolStoppable said:

I can't disagree on that.

I hoped that the roleclaims would lead to a good result (i.e. being able to settle on a lynch), but aside from confirming nen as town for now, nothing else has come out of it. There's still any combination between you and mario possible: both scum, both town or one scum and one town. Maybe it's time to look elsewhere in the remaining time, but if nothing comes up, then mario or you will be what everyone will return to.

the bolded part one hundred times. That's making me think way too much about the situation. Nothing is clear but i still get scum vibes from them

I'm going to just throw this out there: I am going to a funeral tomorrow, which will last an unknown amount of time. I don't know for sure that I'll miss the deadline as a result, but it would really suck for me to miss the 18 hours prior to my lynch (sleeping, preparing to go to funeral, going to funeral).

Vote time extension

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Update: if I've understood the time zones correctly, I should have time to talk before the Day ends.

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
I'm going to just throw this out there: I am going to a funeral tomorrow, which will last an unknown amount of time. I don't know for sure that I'll miss the deadline as a result, but it would really suck for me to miss the 18 hours prior to my lynch (sleeping, preparing to go to funeral, going to funeral).

Vote time extension

You aren't going to sleep now, right? Deadline is in 15.5 hours.

Oops -- I added 6 when I should have subtracted 6.  That puts it at, what, 7 am?  Yeah, I won't be there. 

pezus said:
Final-Fan said:
Oops looks like nen claimed mason, I haven't read all the posts yet.

Unvote nen-suer

You are not properly following the game at this critical time?  Seems to me like you're just trying to shift the attention towards mario if anything.

Are you fucking kidding me

I was just arriving in the thread, verified nothing COMPLETELY crazy happened like the Day ending, and then went through the posts.  Usually I read them all through, but in this case I felt compelled to answer certain posts before then, which meant I hadn't got to the part where nen claimed.