By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

Mario your not the boss of anyone here. Im pretty sure everyone can look at the suspects and decide for them selfs who would be the better lynch today.

For now you dont have much to fear atm so why are you so against lynching FF?? why are you defending FF and Tabatha so much?, its kind of funny to be watching you guys go around defending each other.

Are you guys masons then?.

If not you guys must be the scum. Im ok with Lynching FF today and then Nen Tomorrow if FF turns out to be town, but i dont think that is the case.

I never said I was the boss of anyone. I don't care if I have anything to fear or not, both of them are town to me so I will defend them as such. If people were going after Spurge or Rol I would defend them as such too. To say FF, Tabaha, and I are all scum is a bit ridiculous. I believe FF's claim and I trust Tabaha because he saw what Hatz was trying to do bringing up the post that didn't really fit. I'm not mason, no. I don't know about Tabaha though. If not masons we are scum? lol

Why not Nen or Hatz today and if they are not scum then me tomorrow? Or FF if you prefer. :P

nen claimed mason. And I believe it. Your theory of us being scum buddies is absolutely wrong and everyone saw that before nen even claimed.

More proof you are scum jumping around.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Interesting role claim. I'll have to think this over then. I'll be back later tonight. (Work)

Yeah scum. Go think of how much you screwed yourself over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Mario maybe sure that FF is town, but I am not. Out of mario, FF, I am leaning FF as scum.

supermario128 said:
Interesting role claim. I'll have to think this over then. I'll be back later tonight. (Work)

Sure you do. Take your time :P

hatmoza said:

Then I finally trust you judgement.

But I'm more inclined to lynch mario with the way he thought I was the one pushing hard for his lynch when in fact it was me who kinda sorta stopped your early crusade against him.

Why must you always oppose me :(

I dont mind, i'll vote for whom ever get the most votes (so far its FF)

pezus said:
As a question to you: Can you give me an example of what you two talked about in your QT? And if there were any special rules for you?

Don't know why you ask this, but we could talk during the day.....

our short talk was how i thought prof Hat were town and how trucks believed darkT was scum (and i agreed)

In a way DarkT lynch was a gift to trucks lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

And doctor, I think you may want to stay with me tonight

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Mario maybe sure that FF is town, but I am not. Out of mario, FF, I am leaning FF as scum.

So your voting FF ? 

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

So your voting FF ? 

I will look into it. I want to read into mario a bit. As it stands I would vote for FF.

--------------

By the way I've reached the point where I replaced and beyond. I have also read the remaining posts already but I will read through them again to know exactly why mario considers tabaha and FF town as well as some others.

nen-suer said:
pezus said:
nen-suer said:
pezus said:
nen-suer said:

Vote: Mario

Have you got some info to back up that vote or are you just that sure he's scum??

Do i need to bold my posts in the future >_>

No I saw your post to mario, but then this vote came a few hours later as if you were waiting for something

So you're asking why now and not why.

For number of reasons. I wanted him to reply to my post and i wanted to judge a "certain individual" reaction.

And finally because i'll be going to bed soon.

Chelsea vs Manchester United match kept up late and i need to sleep now.

What do you think of Mario and who are your suspects pezus ?

Nen, who was this certain individual you were talking about?

Right, sorry, been out all day.

Timelimit was hammered 6 hours ago meaning that the day will end tomorrow at 1pm GMT.

L-3 L-2 L-1 Timelimit!
Time limit Spurge Nen Pezus Tabaha

Radish will post votals soon but as it stands F-F and Hat are drawing on 2 votes.

pezus said:
Is mantle catching up or...? I need to wait for his opinion before I can put out a vote, as I was leaning town on linkz before he disappeared . Until then...sleep.

Suspects please. And opinions too.

In my eyes it is zero, ff, hat, tabaha. Mario is neutral though.