By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
Come on Mantle. It took me all but 45 minutes to somewhat read the game over.

I have observed that I usually take a lot longer to read posts than others - for eg wonk took a surprisingly short time to read that massive thread as town back when he replaced baalz.

I am improving though, and I like to keep up with current affairs so as to not disappoint others.

You are disappointing me though. You became the replacement for linkz more than two days ago and this thread has yet to reach 800 posts. And now you say you've caught up around 50 % while also trying to keep up with current affairs. But this number is all wrong when you've read until the end of Day 2 to find hatmoza's vote on DT suspicious and officially became the replacement for linkz very early on Day 3.

This starts to add up to scum who is using the replacement card to coast for a Day.

I haven't read everything about day 2 though. I felt the DT lynch was interesting.

And it hasn't been more than 2 days since the replacement. Around 1.5 days I would say.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Sadly, I'm not a mason. Nor, of course, am I scum.

I never like getting lynched, but it pisses me off to get all this bullshit piled on me. The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me, and pezus is playing Pilate, voting time limit (which is as good as a vote to lynch considering how little is getting done in cruch time this game) and I'm sure he'll try to wash his hands of the guilt when I flip.

I say "scummiest" advisedly, because at least in the case of tabaha I'm waffling between thinking he's actual scum of just really that awful a player. The idea that I may be getting railroaded by obvscum who are actually town makes me seethe.

Rol, man up and pick a side. As you say, the clock is ticking.

There's no real time pressure at the moment, because the host has yet to issue the 24 hours limit (which is going to be at least 24 hours this time due to the complaints). If you believe that we are already at the point of urgency, then you should roleclaim right away, because the clock is ticking against you at the moment. I know that I'll be online a lot for the rest of Day 3, so I don't need to rush my vote.

I think it's foolish to wait until there are less than 24 hours left for you to try to hammer things out.  But it does look like you're trying to move forward.  As you say, as long as you make sure not to miss the deadline then in theory it doesn't matter if you don't vote until it's almost up; but IMO putting your vote out there could ahve influence.  But if you aren't preared to exercise that influence, then fine. 

It's actually vital for you that I roleclaim? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
Sadly, I'm not a mason. Nor, of course, am I scum.

I never like getting lynched, but it pisses me off to get all this bullshit piled on me. The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me, and pezus is playing Pilate, voting time limit (which is as good as a vote to lynch considering how little is getting done in cruch time this game) and I'm sure he'll try to wash his hands of the guilt when I flip.

I say "scummiest" advisedly, because at least in the case of tabaha I'm waffling between thinking he's actual scum of just really that awful a player. The idea that I may be getting railroaded by obvscum who are actually town makes me seethe.

Rol, man up and pick a side. As you say, the clock is ticking.

Why should Rol need to pick a side when you have giving no good reason for people not to vote for you!.

People are voting for you, and your best way to try get people to believe you are not scum is to say things like "The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me" ?? .

I've rebutted nen's accusations, but you haven't commented on it.  In fact, I already ASKED you about what you thought of my objections to nen's arguments, but you apparently misunderstood me. 

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:

I believe I just accidentally said your name in place of nen-suer's.  Also, considering this was a reponse to nen's accusation that you "pretty much [completely] agree with", I'd like you to respond to it, explaining why none of it gave you second thoughts about the points you were so convinced by.  

Why would i be having 2nd thoughts on his points if i agree with them and felt the same way myself?.

Unless the is something im missing here?.

I was asking you if you didn't have second thoughts EVEN AFTER reading my rebuttal, which was quoted in the post you were quoting. 

Final-Fan said:
So I'm not allowed to change my mind now [nen-suer]? And I'm the FIRST to jump on a train, but I'm hiding in the background. And I'm scum for phrasing things in a non-absolute way LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR ALL MAFIA GAMES EVER? Wow. Really, wow.

That FoS was just off the top of my head, first impression of reading through things. And you call me scum for not voting instead. Personally I suspect you just had it in your head that mario is scum, so when I decided mario isn't scum and you were already looking at me it cemented in your mind that I must be scum too.

Get a grip, I'm not scum.

At this point, I should point out, I've come to believe that nen's supposed suspicions are so outrageous that I think he's faking them and scum.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4862497

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:

I think it's foolish to wait until there are less than 24 hours left for you to try to hammer things out.  But it does look like you're trying to move forward.  As you say, as long as you make sure not to miss the deadline then in theory it doesn't matter if you don't vote until it's almost up; but IMO putting your vote out there could ahve influence.  But if you aren't preared to exercise that influence, then fine. 

It's actually vital for you that I roleclaim? 

Yes, it's important, because at the moment you are the person I would vote, if I absolutely had to. And getting your and nen's roleclaim within the next few hours won't make the incoming time limit as much of an issue, so you should claim sooner rather than later.

Sadly, vanilla town. 

"I was asking you if you didn't have second thoughts"
"if" should be "why"

Around the Network

We are not lynching FF today, we are not lynching me today, and we are not lynching Tabaha today.

It is either going to be Hatzmoza or Nen. We have the most to gain by one of them. For instance, we lynch Nen and if he is scum we can be fairly sure FF and I are not and that Hatz is. Hatz essentially went after both FF and I as well. He says he never wanted to lynch me and even refused Nen's offer, but he was still pointing out things I was doing wrong and why I was scum. Even bringing up posts from day one that were out of context. The two are definitely connected.

@Pezus
My scum list: Hatz, Nen, Zero

Everyone else can be town. I am pretty confident that Spurge, Rol, FF, and Tabaha are town.

Not too sure about Mantle and Pezus yet, although I am slightly leaning town.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Loving the activity. Time limit FTW!

And I'm role claiming mason at this point, Trucks one and only brother (he died so young).
So you guys fearing that Mario and FF are mason you can rest assured that they are not.
That's just a basic Mafia tactic.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zero129 said:

Mario your not the boss of anyone here. Im pretty sure everyone can look at the suspects and decide for them selfs who would be the better lynch today.

For now you dont have much to fear atm so why are you so against lynching FF?? why are you defending FF and Tabatha so much?, its kind of funny to be watching you guys go around defending each other.

Are you guys masons then?.

If not you guys must be the scum. Im ok with Lynching FF today and then Nen Tomorrow if FF turns out to be town, but i dont think that is the case.

I never said I was the boss of anyone. I don't care if I have anything to fear or not, both of them are town to me so I will defend them as such. If people were going after Spurge or Rol I would defend them as such too. To say FF, Tabaha, and I are all scum is a bit ridiculous. I believe FF's claim and I trust Tabaha because he saw what Hatz was trying to do bringing up the post that didn't really fit. I'm not mason, no. I don't know about Tabaha though. If not masons we are scum? lol

Why not Nen or Hatz today and if they are not scum then me tomorrow? Or FF if you prefer. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Interesting role claim. I'll have to think this over then. I'll be back later tonight. (Work)

Nintendo still doomed?

nen-suer said:
Loving the activity. Time limit FTW!

And I'm role claiming mason at this point, Trucks one and only brother (he died so young).
So you guys fearing that Mario and FF are mason you can rest assured that they are not.
That's just a basic Mafia tactic.

Then I finally trust you judgement.

But I'm more inclined to lynch mario with the way he thought I was the one pushing hard for his lynch when in fact it was me who kinda sorta stopped your early crusade against him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson