By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

well, no posts for 20 minutes so i'm out to some sleeping

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
So I'm not allowed to change my mind now zero? And I'm the FIRST to jump on a train, but I'm hiding in the background. And I'm scum for phrasing things in a non-absolute way LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR ALL MAFIA GAMES EVER? Wow. Really, wow.

That FoS was just off the top of my head, first impression of reading through things. And you call me scum for not voting instead. Personally I suspect you just had it in your head that mario is scum, so when I decided mario isn't scum and you were already looking at me it cemented in your mind that I must be scum too.

Get a grip, I'm not scum.

O_o What do you mean?, i never said anything?. unless you have already explained this as im catching up atm.

I believe I just accidentally said your name in place of nen-suer's.  Also, considering this was a reponse to nen's accusation that you "pretty much [completely] agree with", I'd like you to respond to it, explaining why none of it gave you second thoughts about the points you were so convinced by. 

P.S.  WERE YOU SERIOUSLY POSTING THIS WITHOUT CHECKING TO MAKE SURE IT'S STILL DAYTIME?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Make a decision early tabaha and hold to it. That will give you town points no matter what. Making a decision now pezus will do the same for you imo. As long as you do not change it later on. Then it is back to not trusting you. Whether you are right or wrong in the end you will still have townie points for making a decision. Instead of waiting.

So basically, your advice is to never change your mind about anything.  I am glad to go against that advice.  I don't trust tabaha, but my confidence in voting him is falling and it doesn't look like the lynch was going to happen anyway.  I'm tired and reserve the right to wildly flip-flop later on. 

Unvote tabaha

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sorry guys that I haven't yet caught up with this thread completely, but it should happen sometime soon.

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

If by a brony you mean Final-Fan then i'm all in.

He was the scum i was talking about earlier and i just wanted him to give me a couple more posts to confirm my suspicion.

FF and Mario are probably the remaning scum....if i had to add a fourth then.......*grabs mantle*...here game set.

That being said, FF is on the same trip as in the last game. Doesn't contribute much and picks on the easy targets. His vote on tabaha is again just that. I have my doubts about tabaha being scum, because on Day 1 when we were heading for a stefl lynch I asked him for his reasons. It was very weak reasoning and now stefl is confirmed as scum. It just doesn't make sense to stick to such a vote and risk the life of your scumbuddy on Day 1.

Mario's behavior has been odd with the early roleclaim among other things, so he is definitely on my suspects list too.

Like i said FF is one of the players i know the most and i have a goodtrack record of identifying him as scum.

Tabaha played like this in my last game. I noticed that he have Zero confidence and scared to look scum too much that he end up

being scummy as hell.
Sure he can be scum this round, but i have feeling he is telling the truth. And i have Mario&FF onmy plate.

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
I haven't got a particularly scummy feeling about him. I just hope he doesn't tunnel too much.

Oh my, how quickly things change

By which you mean ... not at all??

Not sure about something suggests neutrality

Whay you said there hints a positive feeling toward my aligment. Its a  subtle change that noticable.

And fits with you scum play style.

TruckOSaurus said:
Are you guys still playing? (i.e. tagging)

Some of us, but not most.

I'll be votting for a time restriction when i finish posting. Now go back being dead.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Rereading was a big mistake. It only made me angrier with spurge.

Just remember to vote for who you think is scum and not who piss you off the most

zero129 said:

I am ok with following you on this as i agree with pretty much everything you said.

I also think FF has been playing very mafia like in this game and Nen seems to have a very good reason for believing it to be so.

Anyway

Vote: Final Fan

My man.

unVote

Vote: Final-Fan

Vote: time limit.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

tabaha said:
nen-suer said:
lol, I'm SHOCKED by this vote.

Ok i'm offering free FF lynch train tickets. And adding the bonus of a role claim if you guys lynch his a$$ today :P

I think mario should be first, but I'll think about FF

I want FF dead more now, but i dont mind leaving him for last.

I'll keep my vote on mario since (like last time) FF wont be lynched.

mantlepiecek said:

Sorry guys that I haven't yet caught up with this thread completely, but it should happen sometime soon.

We know...take all the time you need. I expect you to be fully active day 4

spurgeonryan said:
Everyone just vote PEzus and I will explain tomorrow.

How about you explain now and we vote tomorrow.

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

Well prof is confirmed town and trucks too brw. Third time is NOT the charm....trust me.

Tell you what you vote mario for today and you can have control of my vote until the night i die.

I'll also watch 4 episodes of MLP if Mario get lynched today.

No. I'm sick of your dilly dallying. Convince me instead of trying to bribe me. Actually, You really don't have to convince me because I see and many others see the error in mario's play. Far too many mistakes: Lurking, lazy contribution whilst demanding lists to create the illusion that he's doing something. It's like he refuses to evolve. I'm just not personally convinced he's scum. Frankly though, I'm more disturbed with you. Mario is such an attractive lynch. Perfect oppurtunity for a scum -perhaps yourself- to pounce on with little resistance.

I'm not "dilly dallying" and i already said all i need to regarding FF&Mario.

If your reason not voting them is becouse you suspect me(for no obvious reason) like i said i'll role claim in advance.

I was going to role claim anyways, but i was waiting for the town to settle on lynch.

spurgeonryan said:
Lol. Hatmoza is scum. nen is right. Who else said so? Since Hatmoza is trying to get any attention off Pezus I will go ahead and vote you.

Unvote: Pezus

Vote: Hatmoza

Lets not forget that I tunneled Stefl this whole game. Funny that out of all the big boys hatmoza is still alive. Links left, prof was vanilla town, trucks died. We just have Final Fan who is not lurking. Hatmoza should be our next vote everyone. Then Pezus.

I looked closely in Hat today and i say he is probably town. If Mario is mafia then i may suspects him.

I really hope you'd consider voting FF or Mario for today.

supermario128 said:
Btw. It isn't that hard to see what Hatmoza is trying to do here. Both he and Nen are bring up stupid points to try and lynch me. Hatz knows there is a difference between FoS-ing half the players early day one and giving a genuine list of everyone regarding whether they are mafia or town this late in the game. Bringing up a post that old to begin with is weird, but now I can clearly see he is scum looking for whatever he can to get me lynched. 

Also, I doubt FF is scum. He seemed genuine early on when he said he was happy he WAS NOT scum this round. 

The only lynch I want to happen today is either Hatmoza or Nen.

And the Post of the round goes to Super...........wait for it.......Mario.

spurgeonryan said:
You guys keep asking for my reasons but I a
Have not really seen any reaons from anyone else. Some just come into complain and others have no fucking opinion yet. Any reasons pointed out have been obvious. " oh zero is scummy because he taled during night, this guy lurking, bla, blah, blah. I did not state my hatmoza reasons or peus reasons because I have very little time. Slee during the day and work at night. Plus still be normal during middle of day. Before I go to bed this morning I will come in. On my last 15 min break now.

I gave good reasons for mario and FF....i'm the only one who gave reasons actually.

Even against darkT i gave reasons. I don't push for lynches because of my feelings.

You should practice what you preach and make a good case against pezus, poke holes in my cases or vote for FF/Mario.

Actually I'll go for FF. About FF and mario there are high probabilities that one or both of them are scum. The reasoning behind my vote is a bit hard to explain.

Vote FInal-Fan