By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
I'll start of by saying I am sorry for lurking. Me being busy with schoolwork, along with actual work, along with not knowing the theme, along with not having any sort of role has left me not having time/ not participating as much as I usually do.

Nen is dead wrong about me btw. I am a vanilla townie. It should be pretty obvious imo. I did find it strange how he waited so long to vote for me. He even "double HoS" me, which should have been a vote if he was really that suspicious.

At this point I'm fairly confident when I say Hatz, Nen, and Tabaha are scum. There is no more than 3 left, we can be sure of that. 

I'm pretty sure Pezus and Spurge are town. Rol, Final Fan, and Linkz (Mantle) are also probably town. Not sure about Zero; he could go either way.

Already role claimed huh!.....and lol about THE obvious part.

And i'm not liking how you listinted Linkz (Mantle) in the probaby town section even tho he only posted like one time.

supermario128 said:
Vote: Hatmoza

He is scum, I'm sure of that.

Reasons Mario reasons. You gave alot of "lame ones" before voting DarkT.

At least make an effort here or this will make you look more scummy.

supermario128 said:
pezus said:
If I had to guess who was lying at the moment, it would be Mario. I think he being the mysterious voter as well makes sense given his single post with a whole lot of justification for the vote. He wanted to lynch DT as an "example" as if that would really do anything at all.

There is only one problem with your theory. I already voted for Thanatos so I can't be the mysterious voter. Our mod even said an anonymous vote was cast, meaning it had to have been someone who had not already voted. So, what am I lying about exactly?

The flavour also said one kill per night and boy was i wrong believing that.

The voter coulld have been a double or triple voter who already voted. I'm not trusting it was someone outside of the voters.

hatmoza said:
Nen pushed the Dark lynch

and

was he not the one who attempted to start the mario train earlier?

Its not like to list the obvious.

Is there a question you wanna ask me brony boy.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Trust me, I wouldn't investigate Spurge. There are much more suspicious people than him, which is why I said I think he is town. I would have investiagted Hatz, Tabaha, or Nen last night. The night before would have either been Trucks or Prof. So no, I am not the cop.

Why did I role claim? To help out the people who are suspicious of me. Honestly, Nen seems to be mafia pushing for an easy lynch on someone who has been lurking and I won't have it. There is no danger in role claiming vanilla. Sure, some people won't believe my claim but it is better to get it out of the way know then to claim later in the game when I'm sure people won't believe it.

Really mario? Don't act like a noob. Your not fooling me like this.

There was no reasons for you to role claim and btw as vanilla your job is to draw mafia kills to protect the power roles

not role claiming and help improve mafia chances of hitting power roles.

Its not like you were in a danger of a lynch...i'm the only guy voting you for now.

And good to see being active again

tabaha said:

It's not really a problem with the english. It's just that i make retarded interpretations.

Dude, think a little highly of yourself. Your not that bad and one of the guys thats on your case is scum.

supermario128 said:
OK. We know the mysterious voter is probably mafia. We know it cannot be anyone who actually voted for Thanatos since it was an anonymous vote. Thus, the mysterious voter is either Pezus, Zero, or Mantle. Thus, one of these three is mafia. Keep that in mind as the game progresses.

The more you say mysterious voter the more i believe he was a guy who already placed a vote.

Are you the mysterious voter mario?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I would like to know the reason behind my vote, because I'm seeing it this way: rol mentioned we should vote a bronie and I clearly talk about FF on my post. Then you appear with that post going for Hatz who happens to have a pony avatar. And you seem pretty sure that Hatz is scum. How? And I'm interpreting this as a way to direct attentions to hatz and ignore FF

Yes, I am sure he is scum. No, it has nothing to do with his pony avatar. If I judged people by avatar I would leave Hatz and FF alone. :P

Directing away attention from FF, or directing attention away from myself? Either way, both assumptions are wrong.

As far as concrete proof that Hatz is scum. I have none of that. ;)

Suddenly your reasoning for voting DarkT arent that bad anymore.

tabaha said:
supermario128 said:

No concrete proof but you're sure? Damn you're good man.

Indeed. Mario is awesome like that.

hatmoza said:
And you are wasting your time with me. You lurk and pop out with a hunch and vote for me. As lazy as that was.

I'm not too concerned with it, but I'm sticking with lazy town. Very lazy.

I'm more interested in nen and prof all of a sudden.

Well prof is confirmed town and trucks too brw. Third time is NOT the charm....trust me.

Tell you what you vote mario for today and you can have control of my vote until the night i die.

I'll also watch 4 episodes of MLP if Mario get lynched today.

RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:

(...)

Why am I listed as having voted for DT on Day 2 when I neither did so in the thread nor possess the ability to vote anonymously?

I just checked your table in the OP, but it explains why nen and others thought that I voted for DT.

Well that's awkward haha. I'll change the table now. You're not getting a sandwich though :P

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

Tell you what. Vote Mario and  blame me (and even lynch me tomorow) if he is town. 

if your wrong. You can blame me if things go wrong and have all glory if you are right :P

I didn't vote DT.

I wonder why you assume a mafia size of three. Sure, it was 3 out of 14 in the last game, but I kinda doubt that it's 3 out 15 this time, especially after the mafia clearly lost last time. Perhaps you know of the existence of a third party, because that is your role?

I don't like your offering. It doesn't give me any more confidence in a mario lynch. You could be right about him being scum, but I'd like to avoid a third mislynch in this game. People also need to be careful with their votes, because there is somebody who can vote anonymously. Maybe it's a guy on the mafia's side, maybe it's a town double-voter who can submit at least one of his votes in secret, maybe it's something else. All I know is that such a guy exists.

You should now that there are alot of town roles that are added to weaken the town instead of adding a 3rd party.

And again if you have a suspect then make a case and convince me to jump aboard.

Don't be afraid to "look scummy", its part of the game.

RolStoppable said:
I think we should lynch a brony toDay. It's just a hunch, but for some reason I feel it's the right thing to do.

If by a brony you mean Final-Fan then i'm all in.

He was the scum i was talking about earlier and i just wanted him to give me a couple more posts to confirm my suspicion.

FF and Mario are probably the remaning scum....if i had to add a fourth then.......*grabs mantle*...here game set.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I would like to know the reason behind my vote, because I'm seeing it this way: rol mentioned we should vote a bronie and I clearly talk about FF on my post. Then you appear with that post going for Hatz who happens to have a pony avatar. And you seem pretty sure that Hatz is scum. How? And I'm interpreting this as a way to direct attentions to hatz and ignore FF

Yes, I am sure he is scum. No, it has nothing to do with his pony avatar. If I judged people by avatar I would leave Hatz and FF alone. :P

Directing away attention from FF, or directing attention away from myself? Either way, both assumptions are wrong.

Suddenly your reasoning for voting DarkT arent that bad anymore.

tabaha said:
supermario128 said:

No concrete proof but you're sure? Damn you're good man.

Indeed. Mario is awesome like that.

hatmoza said:
And you are wasting your time with me. You lurk and pop out with a hunch and vote for me. As lazy as that was.

I'm not too concerned with it, but I'm sticking with lazy town. Very lazy.

I'm more interested in nen and prof all of a sudden.

Well prof is confirmed town and trucks too brw. Third time is NOT the charm....trust me.

Tell you what you vote mario for today and you can have control of my vote until the night i die.

I'll also watch 4 episodes of MLP if Mario get lynched today.

herp derp. when you see "I would like to know the reason behind my vote" it should be "I would like to know the reason behind your vote". It doesn't make any sense the way it is written D:

supermario128 said:
@Final Fan
What do you think about Tabaha not being able to list anyone he is suspicious of? (i.e. he isn't suspicious of anybody)
This is usually a mistake people make as mafia, but I want to hear your opinion on the matter as well.

It could be that, but people are also telling me he's just naturally useless, which that could be part of. 

Vote tabaha.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:
nen-suer said:

If by a brony you mean Final-Fan then i'm all in.

He was the scum i was talking about earlier and i just wanted him to give me a couple more posts to confirm my suspicion.

FF and Mario are probably the remaning scum....if i had to add a fourth then.......*grabs mantle*...here game set.

You base your FF suspicion on what exactly? He's somewhere in the middle for me I would think, what have you got? 

Experience

Let's see FF display his usual "hug the wall" tactic when he is scum. He is a little bit more active this round (he posted more than Yoshi)

but that's mainly because he knows lurking will not work again anytime soon for him.

So far he didn't really push or try to make a valid case against anyone.

As town FF is more aggressive and active than this.

Yesterday he was the first to jump on my DarkT lynch train.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4854651

His sole reason was because of DarkT wanting Zero modkilled. He voted quickly, but he didn't show any confidence in the vote.

especially when he says "leaning more toward the opinion that the crusade is fake" .

When i started pushing Mario today FF again was the first to show support, but this time not by a vote, only by a FoS just like i did.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4859110

Once it was clear that Mario lynch isn't proving popular FF preperation to cut ties with Mario was unneeded and tried to get another

easy targets for a possible mislynch (Tabaha) and bringing back the fan favorite (Zero) with me and Hat for more confusion.

And look! Suddenly Mario is no longer a real suspect to him!

The man is more scum than scummy mario.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4859742

^EDIT: LINKED FINAL POST

nen's wrong about me and IMO he's wrong about mario, but I haven't got a particularly scummy feeling about him. I just hope he doesn't tunnel too much.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
supermario128 said:
@Final Fan
What do you think about Tabaha not being able to list anyone he is suspicious of? (i.e. he isn't suspicious of anybody)
This is usually a mistake people make as mafia, but I want to hear your opinion on the matter as well.

It could be that, but people are also telling me he's just naturally useless, which that could be part of. 

Vote tabaha.

lol, I'm SHOCKED by this vote.

Ok i'm offering free FF lynch train tickets. And adding the bonus of a role claim if you guys lynch his a$$ today :P