By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:

Who are what killed stefl is a good question. Town either has a vigilante or there is a serial killer and the "one more per Night" message from the start of Day 2 flavor was refering to him which then implies that there was actually a prevented kill during Night 1. One thing that stefl's flip presumably confirms is that the town must be quite powerful, because he was a two-shot strongman.

DT flipping town doesn't come unexpected, because he already proved in the last game that he possesses the skill to play scummy as town. What's more annoying though is how fast this mislynch happened which makes it hard to determine who on that lynch train belongs to the mafia. Based on their posts or timing of votes, nen, mario and hatmoza seem to be the most suspicious.

With the mafia strongman being dead, there's now much less risk for our power roles to reveal themselves, so I hope that the cop has found out something during the first two Nights, because the Day game so far has been so short that it's hard to find anything of use to build a proper case.

Is the bolded you basically telling us town beware! my scum was under attack by third faction?

Where I left off before I was interupted by the sudden end day. Save us time and effort and come forward if you and Zero are masons. Reduce our suspect pool. Otherwise, I have no reason not to believe both of you are not scumbuddies.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Vote Zero

The only thing that will convince me this guy is not scum is if he claims mason.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Won't be posting until later tonight. Yes, I have been lurking. No, I am not scum. I didn't care if Thanatos was scum or not, like I said. What he did was just dumb and he had to pay for it. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
I didn't care if Thanatos was scum or not, like I said. What he did was just dumb and he had to pay for it. :P

Normally you'd want to vote someone you think is scum.

If we only vote people who do dumb things then we will end up lynching the same people every game :P

You reason is weak and out of character. And like i said before it looked more of a justification for participating in a mislynch to me.

I have my eyes on you (oh and stop lurking).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Mantle is replacing Linkz because Linkz is in the area currently affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Keep safe Linkz, hope things aren't too bad.

Around the Network

Checking in, should be interesting. Will re-read later and post my thoughts.

Linkz is worth the wait, but what's done is done.
With mantle here thread will be more lively.
Go gett'm Spurg.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

OK, checking in with not much time; I've read the thread hurriedly; FoS SM128 but I'm inclined to take zero at his word. It's sunny here, the only thing that might be affecting me from Sandy is lag in oonline games.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

sorry for being late but uni work is getting heavier.
The lynch went really bad, but at least it wasn't any power role. Mafia targeting another vanilla was pretty lulzy. Of course it is bad to have deaths, but having none on the "role side" of town is good.
I'm still to understand how stefl died. Not sure if something related to his role or not. I don't really know what is a mafia 2-shot. oh well.
I just hope we have a cop who knows what he's doing

tabaha said:
sorry for being late but uni work is getting heavier.
The lynch went really bad, but at least it wasn't any power role. Mafia targeting another vanilla was pretty lulzy. Of course it is bad to have deaths, but having none on the "role side" of town is good.
I'm still to understand how stefl died. Not sure if something related to his role or not. I don't really know what is a mafia 2-shot. oh well.
I just hope we have a cop who knows what he's doing

He was a 2-shot strongman.  This means that his role granted him the power to use his strongman capabilities up to two times (non-consecutively, as indicated).  Strongman is a mafia role that means the strongman's kill ignores protection like doctor, but he would probably still die if targeting a paranoid gun owner, because that isn't protection per se, but rather a role that just kills anything that targets it.  It is unknown why exactly he died.  It could be a PGO, although if so I'm surprised the PGO didn't also die; it could be a vigilante; who knows. 

The amount of confusion and ignorance you profess here, along with stating the obvious, makes me suspicious that you're mafia just summing up known facts and faking ignorance. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!