By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Bah, i was so sure DarkT was scum.

Think i need to re-think things and look back and see who jumped on the lynch with "not so convincing" reasons.

Good thing we lost two vanilla and a not a power role and we have a mafia hitman dead.

The OP flavour suggests one mafia, "and the one kill per night"  confirm THAT at least.

looks like i was wrong about not having another killing roles.....or this could be a "paranoid gun owner " kill.

We need to lynch scum today or things will get bad. 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
pezus said:
Wow, that was surprising. Good trade for town imo, prof hadn't been his usual self anyway and he was vanilla.

Really? I think he was obvious town (same goes for Hat..)

Prof tend to die early and he died night 1 last round no ? Him lurking and not posting much was not to give mafia any reason to kill him.

Its day 3 now and i'm policy lynching lurkers at this point (hey Linkz).

Anywho our power roles need to step-up their game and produce some results.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
DT just plays scummy and prof lurks when he has a crap role or is scum.

Pezus is scum. Rol is scum.

FoS hatmoza

I think Rol is town. Will have a closer look at Hat today aaaannnd i agree that Pezus gives scum vibes (like always)

spurgeonryan said:
Nen come tell us something.

*looks at stefl*  It wasn't me!

lol, that round will come to hunt me forever. Even Linkz silenced me last round becouse of it

Told you :P
I just don't like no-lynches ahaha
Being dead sucks. Being pretty sure of a couple of scum but can't tell you guys D:

I hope any of you that we're effected by Hurricane Sandy weren't hit badly!

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I play off my iPod most of the time. I don't see whats so difficult about it? :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
I play off my iPod most of the time. I don't see whats so difficult about it? :P

Please stop posting, you are dead.

pezus said:

How would this be a paranoid gun owner kill? That doesn't make sense, since stefl was a strongman. Unless I don't know how that role works...

Mafia normal kill + strongman kill (some mods allow mafia to use more than one kill ability when they are underpowered)

Seeing that stefl was two shots makes that alittle less likely tho.

SK/Vig kill could be the killer.....more liklely viglant becouse of the lack of kill night 1 (unless doc interfered or we have an even nights SK)

supermario128 said:
Vote: DarkThanatos

I don't even care if he is mafia at this point, but I really think he is. If not, we need to lynch him as an example of what you are not supposed to do. I wanted a no lynch and he ruined that. Now our watcher is dead and he doesn't seem to care. His reason for voting him was terrible: "I don't want a no lynch and mbp was scummier". Honestly, if you aren't sure about something then let a no lynch happen; it is better than losing a town role, and a strong town role at that. Also, the way he waited until right before the deadline to show up was scummy as well. It barely gave people time to react.

That's a very "not so convincing" vote to me.

I think he is scum, don't care if he is scum, i wanna lynch him for ruining my "no lynch".

Our watcher is dead and he doesn't care, his late vote is scummy.

Too much reasons before the vote...all in a single post and they seem like a justification for the lynch because he doesn't really

believe DarkT is scum.

HoS: Mario

pezus said:
supermario128 said:
Vote: DarkThanatos

This was your only post yesterDay...Why?

I didnt notice that!

HoS: Mario X 2

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:
Mafia normal kill + strongman kill (some mods allow mafia to use more than one kill ability when they are underpowered)

The bolded is out of the question when a townie and a mafioso died, because the mafia would not kill their own member with an additional kill.

That was refeering to the "paranoid gun owner" scenario.

Normal kill => Vanilla prof

hitman kill => ????

And i already admited that its probably not the case.