By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

zero129 said:

Is the a reason you seem so defencive or am i reading into things too much cos im drunk??

Answering questions == being defensive? I wasn't aware of that.

At any rate, you two talking about how drunk you are isn't helping anybody. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
You should vote before you go. A time limit is almost certain to happen.

Stefl is back to his old tricks along with Rol. Pick one.

You hammered the time limit at 11:45 pm... So it isn't "almost" certain, it is certain. Although it is 24 hours after Yoshiya declares it, not 24 hours from the hammer vote, I believe.

Everyone just vote no lynch and let's get this show on the road.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
I actually like zero's attempt to read. It shows initiative. I must admit that sometimes i notice reads even in things linkz likes to call null tells, so good on him for noticing some things...it shows me he's trying to catch scum.

To me zero analysing joke posts as if they were normal posts can either mean that he doesn't have a good grasp of the early game dynamic or that he's overeager to appear useful.

Pretty much sums it up. I don't remember Zero being this analytical in the only other games i've played with him. He was town then. Maybe he thinks he has more to invest now he is Mafia? I don't have any better suspicions. Pezus is on FOS. Not much danger on voting him atm. 

Vote Zero. 

You should remember better then as your vote and reason are so weak. Please explaine why you are voting for me other then the last game??, explain why your voting for me this game?,, Is it cos i gave you an FoS??

My reasons are explained in the post, and from what Truck said. I'm no expert, but analysing everything someone does is not necessarily the right course of action. Especially when they are joke votes day 1. Your reasonings just get worse as time progresses :P 

Also I'm not bothered about the FoS- you gave pretty much EVERYONE a FoS. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
So spurgasarous, who are your scumspects/ town vibes?

Who is your scumspects and town vibes??.

Scumspects after reading the thread? 

MBP for continued lurking. Even if he isn't scum, He is a wasted player and allows scum to hide in inactivity. 

Pezus for his initial posts and reactions. 

And you. 

Town vibes.

Not going to say any particularly strong ones right now. I'd rather be suspicious then trusting

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

Also MBP for his early vote. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850082 . From what i can tell he gave no other reason for this vote other then "Better just get rid of him now." . Yes lets get rid of the player in the first round of this game, who pretty much won the game for town last game??..

So Stefl shouldn't be lynched this DAY simply because of how he did last game?

And what if he is town Trucks mafia zero?, is it such a good idea to be weakening towns numbers keeping mafia strong for such a reason?.

zero129 said:

Imo Rol you also need to play proper and i dont mean that in a bad way, as all the random votes are not helping!.

Rol's quick changes in vote do not leave a lasting impact, but it's in no way improper. Why are you giving a suspect such advice/a demand anyway?

To the 1st part. "So Stefl shouldn't be lynched this DAY simply because of how he did last game?" "And what if he is mafia zero?, is it such a good idea to be keeping mafia strong for such a reason?."

Clearly not cos of that. But was that vote not too soon to cast?, i mean we dont know if he is mafia or not yet so why cast a vote with no good reason for doing so on a player who won it for town last game?. Sure he could be a mafia player this game but was that vote not a bit too soon to say no?.

to the 2nd. "Rol's quick changes in vote do not leave a lasting impact, but it's in no way improper. Why are you giving a suspect such advice/a demand anyway?"

Im not demanding anything. All im saying is going around placing random votes doesnt help anyone that was all i was saying. If your going to vote someone at least have a reason.

Casting a vote on someone will sometimes make them react. From their reaction you can learn a lot about them. Whether they are jumpy and nervous, or relaxed or just ignore it. All can help build the picture. Thats why I random vote

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

Nothing. It actually helps out mafia more than town. Most of the time day one ends in a mislynch anyway so it is better to just...

Vote: No Lynch

...and be done with it. :P

I don't want a mislynch. Mafia are not stupid enough to mess up and give themselves away on Day 1. Like I said, 90% (roughly) of Day One lynches are on town who make themselves look suspicious. It never ends well.

I dont understand your no Lynch vote. If you are going to hammer timelimit, at least do it when you have some mild scumspects so you have the chance of hitting scum. At the very least lynch a bad/ non-contributer like MBP. 

All we would do by this short day one and a no lynch would be to loose a town member while not playing long enough to get serious scum suspicions. 

But then again, I've never understood no lynches :P 

Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

With no time limit days wind down, town gets bored, and scum can hide amongst the inactives. When town forces activity, time limits are good because it makes scum say things that they otherwise wouldn't have to.

^This. I agree with this. Hence why i usually am one of the people voting time limit. 

Sorry for the wall of posts. But I'm now going to work so i wont post for several hours.

TIME LIMIT STARTED

Time Limit will be set to 11pm BST today. That's only 18 hours after it was hammered but due to the fact that the clocks change tonight and that I am busy during the day tomorrow I'm afraid it will have be then.

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Limit!
Time limit Rol Nen Hat Mario Spurge

Votals:

Name L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge Nen              
Nen Trucks              
Pezus Zero              
Tabaha Stefl              
Stefl MBP Tabaha Spurge          
MBP F-F              
Zero Rol DT Hat          
No Lynch Mario              

DT - Spurge. Zero

Nen - Spurge

Trucks - Nen

Spurge - Pezus, Stefl

Zero - Pezus

Stefl - Tabaha

Rol - Prof, Stefl. MBP, Hat, Zero

MBP - Stefl

Tabaha - Stefl

F-F - MBP

Hatmoza - Zero

Mario - No lynch

As always, correct me if I am wrong.

Stefl1504 said:
I am wondering if spurge read beyond his own name and diva...

Haha, indeed.

I'll wait for Day 2 before pay real attention to him :P

.......................................................................................................................

I don't know why Zero is getting alot of heat. All i found him gulity off that he has zero sense of humor, but his other points were good.

Not agreeing with most of them, but they were good none the less.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)