By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:

1) It takes 8 votes to lynch someone,(without a time limit) so no, it's not too early to cast almost any vote. And how do you know there's no good reason for the vote. The absence of a stated reason does not mean there isn't one.

2) Again, you're assuming there wasn't a reason for each vote. And now you are saying his frequent votes don't help anyone, but that could very well help others determine his alignment.  Also you still haven't answered the question; if you suspect Rol, why would you tell him what to do in order to be less suspicious?

1. I know how many votes it takes to get someone out of the game. But are you trying to say early votes cant be a tell sign for who is mafia or who is not??.

2. I never assumed anything. I said i wasnt demanding anything so how does that mean i am assuming anything??. and also random frequent votes doesnt help anyone expect for mafia as it mixes up and confuses town. But yes that was a nice way to try explaining how random votes could be good for town.

Also i wasnt asked the question of "if you suspect Rol, why would you tell him what to do in order to be less suspicious?". But if i was id of said what i said earlier.

I wasnt telling him what to do i was simply saying random votes doesnt help town imo.

1. You said the votes are too soon. Without votes, nothing really ever gets started.

2. You told Rol to "play proper" by not voting so randomly. You also gave him a FoS. So you imply that his quick succession of votes do not have reasons and that it is suspicious.

I don't think you are getting my point about hinting at Rol what he should not do, so I'm just going to drop it for now.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

With no time limit days wind down, town gets bored, and scum can hide amongst the inactives. When town forces activity, time limits are good because it makes scum say things that they otherwise wouldn't have to.

But that also works for scum.

As a time limit means alot of town players with suspicions on them end up being forced to say what their roles are etc, even if it means they only have 1 more vote on them then someone they believe might be scum.

Last round was a perfect example of town acting under deadlines. Sure Day 1 was a lynch, but there was not a mass amount of claims. And then Day 3 none of the leading town were mislynched, and instead scum was.(Though I have no idea how an active lurker like tabaha wasn't steamrolled... sigh)

Linkzmax said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149155&page=1#5 Reminded me of your first post in our QT last game, in which you confessed to not knowing FF and I were your scummates.

I didn't ask for proof. But you and I(and FF) know that isn't much proof at all if you're scum.

It wasn't Nen that reminded you then, it was Thanatos. Correct? I don't know how bad your memory is, but my first post in that quick topic wasn't even close to the one Thanatos made. :P The post you are referring to was my third post and I said I thought both of you were town, not that I didn't know you were  my scum mates. (Although that basically has the same meaning in a convoluted way)

Indeed, I could have just made up my name.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149155&page=1#5 Reminded me of your first post in our QT last game, in which you confessed to not knowing FF and I were your scummates.

I didn't ask for proof. But you and I(and FF) know that isn't much proof at all if you're scum.

It wasn't Nen that reminded you then, it was Thanatos. Correct? I don't know how bad your memory is, but my first post in that quick topic wasn't even close to the one Thanatos made. :P The post you are referring to was my third post and I said I thought both of you were town, not that I didn't know you were  my scum mates. (Although that basically has the same meaning in a convoluted way)

Indeed, I could have just made up my name.

Not sure how I got the wrong link. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4849811

First/third... I didn't really pay much attention to our mafia thread. I was referring to

"I should mention that I didn't read my PM until after Day 1. Everything I said during the day was my actual thoughts. It shows how bad I would have played this game since I thought both you and Linkz were town. -_-"

And you'd have to have some incredible deduction skills to think we were town, but know we were your scummates without being told such.

No, I don't mean you could have made up your name. I mean if you're scum it doesn't prove anything really.

Linkzmax said:

No, I don't mean you could have made up your name. I mean if you're scum it doesn't prove anything really.

Well, you asked if I read my PM and I did. Thus, me saying my name proves I read my PM. Otherwise I would have had to make up my name. True, if I was scum saying my name wouldn't prove that I wasn't, but that isn't the question you asked me, now is it.

You asked if I always play blind. I respond by saying no and telling you my name. That should be proof that I am not playing blind.

You now want to know if I am scum. No, I am not. There is no way I can prove this without posting my PM, so you will just have to take my word for it. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Again... I don't think you're getting my point. "Playing blind" last round, you didn't know FF and I were your scummates. Calling us both town together could have hurt us a lot,(if anyone ever bothered to reread) which hurts scum. I'm not sure how it can hurt town really. How so, and what made you realize that?

Don't take it to PMs or walls zero. Deal with it here or ignore it. You are hat's radish-replacement. I think spurge is far more fitting, but to each his own.

I too am drunk! The only reason I'm drunk is cus this girl won't stop talking. Must they always do that? =D

EBWOP: I meant "only reason I'm here" though my mistake is valid too. lol

Linkzmax said:
Again... I don't think you're getting my point. "Playing blind" last round, you didn't know FF and I were your scummates. Calling us both town together could have hurt us a lot,(if anyone ever bothered to reread) which hurts scum. I'm not sure how it can hurt town really. How so, and what made you realize that?

True. I did start to go after you more on day two though. Talking about last game isn't helping us in this one though...

How can not reading your PM hurt you if you are town? Easy. You could have a daytime use role and never know about it. :P

Nintendo still doomed?