By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

@Hatz
If your name doesn't mean anything why not just say it?

@Spurge
Why were you so adamant about not wanting to say your name?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

Nothing. It actually helps out mafia more than town. Most of the time day one ends in a mislynch anyway so it is better to just...

Vote: No Lynch

...and be done with it. :P

I don't want a mislynch. Mafia are not stupid enough to mess up and give themselves away on Day 1. Like I said, 90% (roughly) of Day One lynches are on town who make themselves look suspicious. It never ends well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
zero129 said:

Also MBP for his early vote. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850082 . From what i can tell he gave no other reason for this vote other then "Better just get rid of him now." . Yes lets get rid of the player in the first round of this game, who pretty much won the game for town last game??..

So Stefl shouldn't be lynched this DAY simply because of how he did last game?

And what if he is town Trucks mafia zero?, is it such a good idea to be weakening towns numbers keeping mafia strong for such a reason?.

zero129 said:

Imo Rol you also need to play proper and i dont mean that in a bad way, as all the random votes are not helping!.

Rol's quick changes in vote do not leave a lasting impact, but it's in no way improper. Why are you giving a suspect such advice/a demand anyway?

To the 1st part. "So Stefl shouldn't be lynched this DAY simply because of how he did last game?" "And what if he is mafia zero?, is it such a good idea to be keeping mafia strong for such a reason?."

Clearly not cos of that. But was that vote not too soon to cast?, i mean we dont know if he is mafia or not yet so why cast a vote with no good reason for doing so on a player who won it for town last game?. Sure he could be a mafia player this game but was that vote not a bit too soon to say no?.

to the 2nd. "Rol's quick changes in vote do not leave a lasting impact, but it's in no way improper. Why are you giving a suspect such advice/a demand anyway?"

Im not demanding anything. All im saying is going around placing random votes doesnt help anyone that was all i was saying. If your going to vote someone at least have a reason.

1) It takes 8 votes to lynch someone,(without a time limit) so no, it's not too early to cast almost any vote. And how do you know there's no good reason for the vote. The absence of a stated reason does not mean there isn't one.

2) Again, you're assuming there wasn't a reason for each vote. And now you are saying his frequent votes don't help anyone, but that could very well help others determine his alignment.  Also you still haven't answered the question; if you suspect Rol, why would you tell him what to do in order to be less suspicious?

I am leery of zero's hyperactivity, but with that amount of participation I'm confident we'll be able to identify him later if he's scum, I'm totally opposed to a lynch of him toDay.

MBP, however, shows signs of being like last game. Nip that in the bud.

Spurge's craziness is not striking me as townish, but it's not a strong feeling the other way either.

Vote man-bear-pig

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:
@Mario
Nen reminded me of something. Do you always play blind now, or was that just because you got a mafia PM that didn't mention who your teammates were?

First of all, I would like you to tell me how Nen reminded you of this please.

Last game was the only game I played blind, and that was only during the first day. I didn't read my PM until right before the first day was over, thus I had no idea I was mafia or who my team mates were. While it can benefit you as scum it can also hurt you if you are town and I probably won't be doing it again.

Prove it, you say? OK. My name is Vayne. How could I know that unless I read my PM? :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149155&page=1#5 Reminded me of your first post in our QT last game, in which you confessed to not knowing FF and I were your scummates.

I didn't ask for proof. But you and I(and FF) know that isn't much proof at all if you're scum.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

I just love how so many people are becoming a fan of this lately. What makes a time limit for town so good?.

With no time limit days wind down, town gets bored, and scum can hide amongst the inactives. When town forces activity, time limits are good because it makes scum say things that they otherwise wouldn't have to.

In later Days I will have more sympathy with you zero but as it stands now I don't think Day 1 will be too short at all. There are lower standards on the first Day and they've historically dragged on way too long, AND a No Lynch isn't that bad. All of these things mean I'm okay with a Day 1 that may potentially get cut short.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

* And there is certainly no guarantee that that is actually what will happen.

** Even if the time limit passes. 

Final-Fan said:
I am leery of zero's hyperactivity, but with that amount of participation I'm confident we'll be able to identify him later if he's scum, I'm totally opposed to a lynch of him toDay.

MBP, however, shows signs of being like last game. Nip that in the bud.

Spurge's craziness is not striking me as townish, but it's not a strong feeling the other way either.

Vote man-bear-pig

Wait, what? Zero's always hyper active and aside from his hillarious 6 people analysis that followed a list of a 6 people Fos/Hos, he's still at his same antics of flooding the game with posts and suspicions of anyone who counters him. I would rather see him lynched honestly. If that's your reasoning for strongly opposing his lynch, it's weak in my opinion because you make it seem like we can actually link his past posts to future actions and flips when that is true for anyone who makes a decent contribution to the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson