By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo EU, US and JP Sales Chartz + Pixel Count (PSV, DS and Wii are DOOMED)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

OMG!!! GRAN TURISMO!!!

I can't see it before... it is in TOP10 ALL EUROPE SALES!!!  Sold more than NSMB2 and Mario Kart Wii.

WOW FIFA 12 on PS3 too... Epic sales... almost sells like FIFA 13.

Where is Gran Turismo 5 in Europe lifetime? Also do you think it can pass Mario Kart Wii in Europe lifetime?

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
ethomaz said:

OMG!!! GRAN TURISMO!!!

I can't see it before... it is in TOP10 ALL EUROPE SALES!!!  Sold more than NSMB2 and Mario Kart Wii.

Where is Gran Turismo 5 in Europe lifetime? Also do you think it can pass Mario Kart Wii in Europe lifetime?

GT5 wont get anywhere near Mario Kart Wii.

ethomaz said:

OMG!!! GRAN TURISMO!!!

LOL, yea this game surprises me too. I guess with no Gran Turismo 6, new PS3 owners just go and buy GT5. Great game.

I noticed Forza not too far down the list, does pretty decent in UK specifically.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ethomaz said:
phenom08 said:
ethomaz said:

Shouldn't PSP be in the thread title as well? Wii sold just as much as it. I noticed you mentioning the DS alot lol, did people saying it could pass the PS2 get under your skin or something?

Yeap DS is dead in Europe... I just not put PSP in the title because PSV is really DOOMED!!! So if the previous hardware (PSP) is selling better than the new one (PSV)... I guess it's selling good.

I'm really amazed that the PS2 is selling so well still. I mean aren't PSP's only $130 now? It's a portable PS2 with a comparable library, yet PS2 is still killing and PSP is dying in everywhere except Japan.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ethomaz said:

OMG!!! GRAN TURISMO!!!

See ethmoz....it feels nice when bundles are used :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

OMG!!! GRAN TURISMO!!!

Wth, does that make sense?

No. I was excited... I meant TOP10 in Europe Chartz 2012.

One thing we learned in this thread: you can say, without anyone bothering you, a system is doomed and even "dead" here in VGCharts if:

- you're a Sony fan.
- you put Wii and DS on the same sentence

Interesting.

VicViper said:
One thing we learned in this thread: you can say without anyone bothering you a system is doomed and even "dead" here in VGCharts if:

- you're a Sony fan.

Interesting.

This

VicViper said:
One thing we learned in this thread: you can say without anyone bothering you a system is doomed and even "dead" here in VGCharts if:

- you're a Sony fan.

Interesting.

So you think Wii and DS sales are good in Europe? Wii is selling way way less than PS360. DS is selling less than PSV and I think PSV sales is shameful.

ethomaz said:
VicViper said:

- you're a Sony fan.

Interesting.

So you think Wii and DS sales are good in Europe? Wii is selling way way less than PS360. DS is selling less than PSV and I think PSV sales is shameful.

No no. Not that.

I don't think it's doomed and less even dead, or that it hasn't games (it's not and it has lots). I just think it doesn't have so far the necessary games to make a comeback in sales. But your post not getting any replies is what intrigued me.