By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Allstars Battle Royale is sooooooooo fun!

Played the game on my roommate PS3, and it was ok. Not bad but nothing ground-breaking, I will agree that the game it's extremely unbalanced, Kratos is waaaaay too overpowered. Hope Sony balance the game in the final product.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Played the game on my roommate PS3, and it was ok. Not bad but nothing ground-breaking, I will agree that the game it's extremely unbalanced, Kratos is waaaaay too overpowered. Hope Sony balance the game in the final product.

lol I repeat, it's just a matter of learning the game. Kratos is REALLY easy to take care of. And I'm a huge fan of Kratos. I would actually argue he is weaker compared to other characters in some areas. They jsut need to nerf his AP gain rate a tiny bit..that's about it.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

osed125 said:

Kratos is overpowered but ive beaten him so many times. You had to outsmart him. Most people who play as Kratos are one dimensional, you have to fight your way around him. In the full version of the game you will have many hack n slash protagonists to fight against, so keep that in mind. I just got 8 kills on Kratos with Parappa. He's faster so you have to kind up jump around your opponents and attack them with a variety of attacks.

M.U.G.E.N said:
osed125 said:

lol I repeat, it's just a matter of learning the game. Kratos is REALLY easy to take care of. And I'm a huge fan of Kratos. I would actually argue he is weaker compared to other characters in some areas. They jsut need to nerf his AP gain rate a tiny bit..that's about it.

Only played it for about an hour so that could probably be why I think he's overpowered. I do have heard a lot of people saying the same thing but who knows. My fav character is Parappa, I really don't know why because he's not really all that great :p but it's just fun to play with him.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osed125 said:

Only played it for about an hour so that could probably be why I think he's overpowered. I do have heard a lot of people saying the same thing but who knows. My fav character is Parappa, I really don't know why because he's not really all that great :p but it's just fun to play with him.

Parappa is really fun.

Around the Network
osed125 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osed125 said:

I think the reason why many feel he is overpowered because he is the easiest character to get into in the game. He plays extremely similar to GOW games so once you start as him it just feels very natural. And his grab attack is very easy to do. But if you give it some more play time you will see how you can utilize other characters just as well or better. For example using Sly's defense he turns invisible. You can easily catch other players off guard with it..especially when you wanna execute a Super. 

Parappa is a great character too. Me and a friend of mine played as Sly and Parappa. It was insane. We pretty much destroyed. But I fully expect players to get better as time goes so the matches will be much harder. Already had a match where we went into 3x AP over time. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I find it really fun too.

Parappa is the best fighter char ever created . So powerful... so COOL... I can't stop to play with it.

ethomaz said:

Parappa is the best fighter char ever created . So powerful... so COOL... I can't stop to play with it.

PUNCH KICK IT'S ALL IN THE MIND

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Fat Princesses finishes is sooooooo horrible! DEH GREMLINZ! ARE ATTACKING MEEEE!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ethomaz said:

PUNCH KICK IT'S ALL IN THE MIND

I never liked it but now I love it.

The Master Onion Head is so cool too.