By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just Lost Virginty yesterday, now i´ve regret that... Opinion please.

miz1q2w3e said:
You said you didn't even finish? Does that even count as losing your virginity? I vote no.

PS: Virginity is overrated, it doesn't really mean anything. You mention you wanted to keep/save it for a girlfriend, well nothing really changed. You just got some experience now, that's not a bad thing.

Virginity is for girls.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
miz1q2w3e said:
You said you didn't even finish? Does that even count as losing your virginity? I vote no.

PS: Virginity is overrated, it doesn't really mean anything. You mention you wanted to keep/save it for a girlfriend, well nothing really changed. You just got some experience now, that's not a bad thing.

Virginity is for girls.

This too.

miz1q2w3e said:

This. This. This.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

AndrewWK said:
ohh my god....

Wait you are 21? like years? 21 years? This was 4 years overdue! I mean the first time is lame I know but it gets better much much better.

My 1st GF was with 17 years but i never had sex with her becausw we never had a chance, i dont think that has age to happen aswell but everyone thinks what they want about it.

Thanks for the info people, way better than nothing.

AndrewWK said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Virginity is for girls.

Yeah this too, for real lol.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

You regret getting some poon?! You scum :D

Fuck as much as you can before you get commited for the long haul - That's my motto.

You're only a virgin if a man is having sex with you. So long as you don't go to prison you can keep your virginity.

Tease.

Proclus said:
You regret getting some poon?! You scum :D

Fuck as much as you can before you get commited for the long haul - That's my motto.

i just think i should have waited a little more to have this with a girlfriend instead of a girl that has nothing with me... But well its done its done i cant go back so i should stop giving a shit about it.

wfz said:
Argh_College said:
wfz said:
Reading this made me feel like she was the one with the penis. She went hard on you? :P

I'm sorry to hear about your regret. If it's any consolation, you are the luckier gender since nothing changes for you after you have sex for the first time. Just take it as a fun experience and move on. I understand your feeling of wanting to wait for the right girl, but what's done is done.

I would only suggest that you work on your self control, as I'm sure you don't want to end up cheating on someone because another girl came onto you.

Sure man i wouldnt cheat a girl im a good guy... 

Well she had experience for sure she did almost everything she ended up with me im still sore LOL 

Ah, have you ever heard of the term blue balls? If you get really turned on but never release your sperm, you will feel extremely sensitive and it will feel painful (even for a number of days) until you release your built up sperm.

If this is what you're feeling, I recommend taking care of the issue as soon as possible. :P

So thats what that is.... had it for like a day and didnt do anything.

OP: What is done is done, now you can brag to your friends (if they virgin).

Squilliam said:
You're only a virgin if a man is having sex with you. So long as you don't go to prison you can keep your virginity.

Ohh GREAT haha i dont want to go that place xD