By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Truth behind RROD, M$' failed market strategy & so much more..

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/digitaljoystick/archives/129866.asp

* Intentionally releasing a defective product with complete disregard for the consumer.

* Solely competing with Sony, then being beaten by Nintendo.

* Under testing all of their hardware, X1 power cord recalls and the TRUTH behind the Red Ring of Death.

* M$'s willingness to release horribly faulty products and a 6 BILLION dollar sinkhole of a game division!

* The COMPLETE insider leak on all of m$'s mishandlings of the console business, their failure in the market  & everything in-between.

Honorable mentions include VMC, ms' pathetic contracting service where drug addicts and criminals can freely test YOUR xbox360 units and "ensure" quality assurance. Also included is a LINK to the original "Insider VMC article" where a sole reported penetrated the "VMC fortress" and publicly exposed all of M$' under funded feeble "quality assurance" that just doesn't take place...

*Enjoy.* Btw, I feel so sorry for those stupid enough to be loyal 360 fanboys who try to protect a company who doesn't give two SHITS about them or the rest of their blind followers lol...because the truth hurts guys, it really does lol.

Around the Network

edit: wow, i really didn't want to give you the pleasure of someone actually replying to a thread so stupid, but i accidently pressed post so now i had an empty box to fill in. i really hope no one wastes there time to even attempt to discuss your thread.

This is some guy's blog not a credible news source at all, you should have indicated that.  He did break the Bungie leaving Microsoft story (I think, at least he claims to have) but it still doesn't mean everything from him is accurate.

Wel all knew this, Microsoft did not care about who bought it they just wanted to stop sony from winning. There they have it they stopped sony, and The 360 may be there last console.

mM

That's the kind of blog MikeB would write. Very interesting.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Bullshit. This is some guy's blog not a credible news source at all. You should have indicated that instead of portraying it as "truth" when you have absolutely no idea if it's the truth or not. Oh and since when was the 360 launched in Summer 2005 as the article states?

"Since it's launch in FALL of 2005..." That's how the article begins. Where did you read SUMMER??? Maybe you're one of the 360 fanboys the original poster was reffering to?

leo-j said:
Wel all knew this, Microsoft did not care about who bought it they just wanted to stop sony from winning. There they have it they stopped sony, and The 360 may be there last console.

wow leo, i actually had respect for your arguments here n there because they seemed intelligent. but making such foolish statement throws your crediability off.

Infamous, cool off with the comments about stupidity and your general attitude toward the 360.

BTW, nice article. I counted at least 30 typos.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Sony must be kissing you every night. I better have my face up their butts rather than M$ now that you have shown me the truth!

What are you looking at, nerd?

The thing is many Americans still buy this defective product.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558