By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation All Stars beta tomorrow for PSTriple and Vita!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/15/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-beta-access-begins-tuesday-for-ps3-ps-vita/

Nice

Around the Network

Are you Chad Warden?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Bristow9091 said:
I hope this is for the EU too! Probably not, or atleast not until the store updates for us on Wednesday...

Yeah its for EU too!

Played the beta, it ain't bad.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Bristow9091 said:
Turkish said:
Bristow9091 said:
I hope this is for the EU too! Probably not, or atleast not until the store updates for us on Wednesday...

Yeah its for EU too!

Yay! That's good to know lol... however, do you know if it starts tomorrow for EU too? Because I'm off work tomorrow so I could play it, whereas if it's on Wednesday when the store updates, I'll be working most of the day so won't have time to play, and I'm working everyday then up until the 28th... sucks to be me, right? :P

Wednesday, however if you have access to the NA store...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

Tempting... very tempting.

I'm not a huge fan of betas though. I like to play the finished product - in some cases, even a month or two after launch so fixes have been made.

I might have to dip into this though, just to check the game is along the lines of what I'm expecting.

Also: whoa at that final list of pre-order costumes. Dan's gold armour; Heihachi's Tekken 2(?) outfit and Ratchet's new suit all look AWESOME. That may have just convinced me to pre-order after all.

edit: Is the character at the very back behind Kratos' Deimos skin Cole McGrath dressed as Kessler?  If it is: mind blown!

See ya'all online :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Bristow9091 said:
Ajescent said:
Bristow9091 said:
Turkish said:
Bristow9091 said:

Yeah its for EU too!

Yay! That's good to know lol... however, do you know if it starts tomorrow for EU too? Because I'm off work tomorrow so I could play it, whereas if it's on Wednesday when the store updates, I'll be working most of the day so won't have time to play, and I'm working everyday then up until the 28th... sucks to be me, right? :P

Wednesday, however if you have access to the NA store...

Ooh... I actually have a US account, apparently I live in some Walmart somewhere in Texas, lol.

American +

pezus said:
WTF, 20 costumes if you pre-order? Why don't they make those unlockable...

Don't you know? Pre-order+DLC is the new unlockable

Bristow9091 said:
Turkish said:
Bristow9091 said:

Yeah its for EU too!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/15/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-beta-kicks-off-this-week/

Starts on Wednesday