By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Why are you being defensive spurge? I didnt ask uou anything.
last game you identified a scum linkz and blocked a mafia kill from nothing more than day 1 talk..

Around the Network

Wow did they really?

Well whatever. I did good day one and so did mantle.

I was going to vote Yoshiya because he's a witch and we're on a witch hunt, but I guess I was beaten to that? Oops, I skipped Page 2 somehow. (50 posts later...)

Vote man-bear-pig

In your face, SM128!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

How is that in Mario's face?

RolStoppable said:

Unvote: pezus

Vote: yoshi

It's not like pezus needs any pressure to be active. yoshi on the other hand gives me this annoying radish vibe of waiting on the sideline, having no strong opinion on anything and being British.

I take mild offence to that. Britain is cool ;)

He is playing very similarly to last game, where he was scum. I'll be analysisibg you you later.

in the meantime, I will be out all day, so I'm not being inactuve just afk.

vote: spurge 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
How is that in Mario's face?

He incorrectly predicted that I would want to vote time limit already.  I don't yet see that as necessary. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

To those of you accusing me of lurking, I got Black 2 yesterday and was thus pre-occupied haha.

Anyway, I dunno what Nacho thinks he has got on me, I'm not a fan of throwing out random day one votes and I don't see the need for four pressure votes on one person on Day 1. The fact that people putting votes on the person with the most votes were also voting time limit just rubbed the wrong way with me.

Also, why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

Prof, both manbear and Spurge have put forth strong reads on player that they are pushing hard, but they don't actually add any reasoning to their reads and people tend to ignore most of what they say. So, I'm assuming they are trolls. Why do you care more about me giving reasoning for people being trolls as opposed to people that I call town?

I was wrong with the Linkz meta, but I still think he is town for correcting me. Same read, different reasons.

Someone asked me to explain my other two town reads, I won't if you agree with me. If people are looking to push a case on someone, then sure I will explain but otherwise nope nope.

manbearpig is still lurking so there is a massive nullspot where he exists, and I haven't really liked Spurge's play so far. I don't know why FF came in and made a useless rvs post, but I'll let him get something done before I start attacking too hard. prof is sort of town, but not sure yet. Don't really like how he fed a bit of paranoia about me in a roundabout way, but I do like that he's questioning in the first place.

Yoshiya said:
To those of you accusing me of lurking, I got Black 2 yesterday and was thus pre-occupied haha.

Anyway, I dunno what Nacho thinks he has got on me, I'm not a fan of throwing out random day one votes and I don't see the need for four pressure votes on one person on Day 1. The fact that people putting votes on the person with the most votes were also voting time limit just rubbed the wrong way with me.

Also, why are you voting for MBP Final? You didn't mention him at all in your post

looks like I was right about you...

Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, and with how tabaha acted so far I am quite convinced that he is town... with my previous statement this makes me scum... umm... no that doesn't sound right...

Anyway, joking aside, I am quite convinced he is town...

What about how he's acted has you convinced he's town?

Well, like you might remember before the last game he only played IRC mafia games and from that I know, that he only goes after me when he isn't scum, when he is scum he lays low in this perspective. Next to the fact that he gives me a towny feel. Nothing much he said so far that I could basically explain, just expirience playing with him.