By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you knew your unborn child was going to be gay, would you abort him/her?

Jay520 said:
Nem said:

What cant be real for you Jay?

I didn't say God was real. 

Here's how you're thinking:

1. Things Proven Real: You say these things are real
2. Things Proven Not Real: You say these things are not real
3. Things not Proven either way: You say these things are not real

Number 1 & 2 are fine. But #3 is a fallacy.

No that is not the only thing i said. I said in 3. Things that are imaginary are not possible of beeing proven and therefore are not real in this universe.

Around the Network

lol this is so funny! everything just came from no wear like POOF! and suddenly it was there! how is that even logical?

I'm waiting for my game to create itself because well that's how everything came to be right? LOGIC!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Nem said:
Jay520 said:
Nem said:

No that is not the only thing i said. I said in 3. Things that are imaginary are not possible of beeing proven and therefore are not real in this universe.

Okay, how do you know God is imaginary?

Roma said:
lol this is so funny! everything just came from no wear like POOF! and suddenly it was there! how is that even logical?

I'm waiting for my game to create itself because well that's how everything came to be right? LOGIC!

Dont claim to know how the universe was created, you dont.

You are just proving what i said before. You dont know how it happened and thus your brain gives you a colorful story it calls "God" so u can make sense of it.

I could tell you how what is known, wich is the battle between matter and anti-matter. I fear this might be too complex for you to understand.

Jay520 said:
Nem said:
Jay520 said:
Nem said:

Okay, how do you know God is imaginary?

Did you watch the video i linked earlier? You should.

I just told it to the above poster in simple terms. That is all studied and you can see it in that program.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm971ltF44A

Also, because its obvious. Why werent the roman and greek gods real?

Around the Network
Nem said:

I just told it to the above poster in simple terms. That is all studied and you can see it in that program.

I can't watch videos on my phone. 

I don't see how your above post proves that god is man-made.

Obvious does not always been it's true.

superchunk said:
abhiram_33 said:
nope, y would u even ask such a thing

Because, if homosexuality is a sin and damnable by God, why would you willingly bring a person who will go to hell into this world?

All sins are damnable by God and everbody sins. (If you are talking Christianity.)

Jay520 said:
Nem said:

I can't watch videos on my phone. 

I don't see how your above post proves that god is man-made.

Obvious does not always been it's true.

Alright but answer the question. Why werent the roman and greek gods real? People believed them to be just as real at the time. How did they came to be? Why are the current iterations of a single God any different?

Nem said:

Alright but answer the question. Why werent the roman and greek gods real? People believed them to be just as real at the time. How did they came to be? Why are the current iterations of a single God any different?

So greek and roman gods probably aren't real. How does that prove the christian god isn't real?

Jay520 said:
Nem said:

So greek and roman gods probably aren't real. How does that prove the christian god isn't real?

Why should it? How is it different from the others?