By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you knew your unborn child was going to be gay, would you abort him/her?

tonymarraffa said:
GOD IS HOMOSEXUAL!!!!

That simply makes no sense.

God is limitless and therefore is not limited by a distinction between the sexes. i.e. God would be more aptly defined as not "he" or "she" but as "it", if "it" weren't considered so demeaning of a word. This then means that God is above petty sexual desires and without sexual organs (as it doesn't require the act of procreation to continue the species) simply just exists.

This also ties into the ongoing discussion of IF there is a God. Simply put, God is all that is. God is you, God is dirt, God is sky, God is the stars, God is bacteria, God is viruses, God is the pig, God is the cow, God is the Big Bang, God is... everything.

God being everything is the only way to appreciate that God is the creation, the end, without limitation, and has control over everything by God's Will.

Matter doesn't just become or just go away. It transforms from one wave of light/energy to another. There is a constant amount of energy in the universe. It is God.

When you die, you become a higher level of that energy and gain full view and acceptance of it all... i.e. you are with God more directly.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Believing in God is not logical. Religious people are seriously brainwashed. Gods up their with fairies/trolls/zeus/cyclops/giants and harry potter -_-

^^How are these kinds of posts allowed here? Im pretty sure Kantor and axumblade would find this post just as bad as me calling homosexuals queers -_-

You just prove to us again, why religion is detrimental to society.

You must believe on what i believe or shut up + free discrimination to boot. Were all gonna go to God's arms after this!

How hilariously pitiful it is. If you can prove him wrong, and God really exists, go ahead.

Are you fucking insane ? You're the one who has been spreading crap and attacking other people for their beliefs and views on the last 5 pages here, and you have some dignity left in you to say im the one who's discriminating ? Now, that's pathetically pitful. Stop trying to shove your crap down other peoples throat and derailing the thread with your pathetic flame posts

Yes, i must be. Did you read the topic here? Did that come to be cause i told people the truth they didnt want to hear, or maybe because religious concerns came up with this topic. Aborting your own child cause you're concerned its gonna end up in hell over whatever sexual tendencies it might have when an adult? If that isnt discrimination and ignorance i dont know what is.

Blame me for spreading some logic. I'm not attacking beliefs, but plain disproving them. Its the truth, there is no reason to hide it. Maybe to getting you to see that every once in a while will stop dumb considerations that stated this topic in the first place. It is sick and revolting to even consider the main topic in this thread.

And whats hilarious is how your buddies now go amen. How pissed the lord would be at your considerations right now if he were real.

You're sad. You're just really really sad. This thread was never about God's existence nor if religion and religious people are bad, yet you constantly bitched about that and kept attacking people (aka DISCRIMINATING) against them based on their religion, but your ego is so out of touch that it will do anything to protect itself so you think the others are actually discriminating. The real question is, DID YOU read the topic? Because the VAST MAJORITY of people here (both religious and irreligious) have said NO to the OP so i really don't see any ignorance and discrimination here (aside from yours of course). But you still felt the urge to come here attacking and flaming other people and calling them ignorant and discriminatory. Hypocrisy and irony at their finest ! Not surprisingly, people like you are very often associated with these attributes. And please, how did you disprove ANYTHING here, im dying to know???? You offered, by far, the absolutely worst arguments i have ever read in these kinds of (off) topics.

Jay520 said:

No...if something's not proven, then its just that - not proven. An entity's (or concept's) existence is not dependent upon our ability to to prove its existence.

It takes an agnostic to bring sense in a religiousdebate!

Nem, once you've realized you're wrong, I'd be happy if you reread the thread, especially the points where you pretended you were right and the religious believed in the illogical because it was not proven. And then I want you to question your belief in multi-verses.

happydolphin said:
Jay520 said:

No...if something's not proven, then its just that - not proven. An entity's (or concept's) existence is not dependent upon our ability to to prove its existence.

It takes an agnostic to bring sense in a religiousdebate!

Nem, once you've realized you're wrong, I'd be happy if you reread the thread, especially the points where you pretended you were right and the religious believed in the illogical because it was not proven. And then I want you to question your belief in multi-verses.

That is just pathetic. I am not wrong and you have no way of proving im wrong, wich proves im right. And you read only what you want to see.

Just cause you dont understand logic, it really isnt my fault. To compare something that exists and we dont know about and something that cant exist cause its just a creation of your imagination is not the same thing. Sorry dude, there just is no God as an entity. As much as you want to run circles around me, its the reality that counts.

By the way, i love how you let a day pass and digged back the thread to try and land some low blows. :P

Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Nem said:
Player1x3 said:
Serious_frusting said:
Believing in God is not logical. Religious people are seriously brainwashed. Gods up their with fairies/trolls/zeus/cyclops/giants and harry potter -_-

^^How are these kinds of posts allowed here? Im pretty sure Kantor and axumblade would find this post just as bad as me calling homosexuals queers -_-

You just prove to us again, why religion is detrimental to society.

You must believe on what i believe or shut up + free discrimination to boot. Were all gonna go to God's arms after this!

How hilariously pitiful it is. If you can prove him wrong, and God really exists, go ahead.

Are you fucking insane ? You're the one who has been spreading crap and attacking other people for their beliefs and views on the last 5 pages here, and you have some dignity left in you to say im the one who's discriminating ? Now, that's pathetically pitful. Stop trying to shove your crap down other peoples throat and derailing the thread with your pathetic flame posts

Yes, i must be. Did you read the topic here? Did that come to be cause i told people the truth they didnt want to hear, or maybe because religious concerns came up with this topic. Aborting your own child cause you're concerned its gonna end up in hell over whatever sexual tendencies it might have when an adult? If that isnt discrimination and ignorance i dont know what is.

Blame me for spreading some logic. I'm not attacking beliefs, but plain disproving them. Its the truth, there is no reason to hide it. Maybe to getting you to see that every once in a while will stop dumb considerations that stated this topic in the first place. It is sick and revolting to even consider the main topic in this thread.

And whats hilarious is how your buddies now go amen. How pissed the lord would be at your considerations right now if he were real.

You're sad. You're just really really sad. This thread was never about God's existence nor if religion and religious people are bad, yet you constantly bitched about that and kept attacking people (aka DISCRIMINATING) against them based on their religion, but your ego is so out of touch that it will do anything to protect itself so you think the others are actually discriminating. The real question is, DID YOU read the topic? Because the VAST MAJORITY of people here (both religious and irreligious) have said NO to the OP so i really don't see any ignorance and discrimination here (aside from yours of course). But you still felt the urge to come here attacking and flaming other people and calling them ignorant and discriminatory. Hypocrisy and irony at their finest ! Not surprisingly, people like you are very often associated with these attributes. And please, how did you disprove ANYTHING here, im dying to know???? You offered, by far, the absolutely worst arguments i have ever read in these kinds of (off) topics.

Are you joking? The post above yours says it all.

If you also read my original quote you would also understand why things took the turn they did. Its funny how you claim to be a victim while considering to abort a child over its sexual orientation. Just the very thought, angers me enough to write volumes over how retarded religion is.

And just cause you cant recognise it, doest mean im attacking you. Another characteristic of religious people is thinking that cause they got a faith, no one can question it. Wrong buddy. If you were not ready to hear the truth, the way it really is, maybe you shouldnt be reading my posts nor be in a forum. Also your case is terrible, you basically behave like zombies. There is no proof and no logic to the existance of god, yet you let religious talk dictate your life, just like the charlattons that started it intended.

The only reason this thread was ever created and this question was posed was religion. If there was no religion this question wouldnt even be asked as no one would be thinking about the possibility. Religion condemns same sex relation. did you know same sex relations werent something that just started nowadays? It existed back  in greece and Rome. Back then it wasnt questionable and people wouldnt kill over it. Also what about the Roman and greek gods? Were they all lies? What makes your one god any more believable? The fact it requires less blind-faith? Or the fact that science managed to prove how these aspects behaved in a logic way? What happens to your God once we prove that there was no ulterior force behind creation? The level of intelligence in both your belief and the ancient roman and greek on their own time is exactly the same. You dont understand it, thus it must be a God. Your brain makes these links cause if gives everything a cause and for what it doesnt have enough information, it creates a story that will make it believable.

I am sad to say, but religion only exists cause people are not well informed enough and their brain makes a fairy tale for them.

Around the Network

Here you go. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm971ltF44A

It might "enlighten" you with some knowledge. Dont worry, they throw religious people a bone at the end, even if its obvious they were only trying to avoid giving you the clear answer to avoid the troubles that would cause.

This OP is disturbing.

fillet said:
This OP is disturbing.

I totally agree. I have wondered if hes trolling us. The eric cartman avatar sure points that way.

Yes, I would.

I hate kids.

" I am not wrong and you have no way of proving im wrong, wich proves im right"

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is quite possibly the worst logic ever presented on this website.