By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mitt debates Mitt and loses!!!

So to add to the 27 lies in 38 minutes, we have mitt debating himself. Posting video below. Yes there will be the same people downing the economy numbers and the polls, wait a min. they are looking better for mitt, so they will praise the polls. Really some of the people of this site have become just as big of a flip flopper as Mitt. Have fun with that.

Around the Network

Yeah... because it's so hard to make vidoes like that.

The sad part is, the first one in your video wasn't actually a contradiction.

*yawn*

Enjoy waking up Nov. 8th to a world without Obama--I'm sure it will be traumatic for you, but at least the economy will finally be able to get a breath of air without Obama holding its head underwater.

Mitt's just a poser... John Kerry did it first. And the same people who voted for Kerry are the ones who support Obama while bashing Mitt as a "flip-flopper". Go figure.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

You know whats funny about this? Obama is going to win. Why is it that all republicans are angry white males? all of them.

Kasz216 said:

Yeah... because it's so hard to make vidoes like that.

The sad part is, the first one in your video wasn't actually a contradiction.

He said he wouldn't lower tax's on the rich. He then said he was going to cut tax's  by 20% across the board, even the rich. So since you need help understanding, I will help you. Etch a sketch!!

Dude ure too into politics. To each his own I guess; but, if u have full faith in any politician, ure gonna be let down almost every time. People can post just as many (likely more) negatives about Obama and the things he's done (not simply said). Obama's not horrible, but he has definitely done some weird, senseless, unexplainable, and sometimes even untrustworthy things in his 4 yrs.

U can post all the biased stuff u want I guess. Its just annoying to see someone be so naive and one-sided. Romney's got plenty of faults, but so does Obama.

Oh, and throwing out ridiculous stereotypes ("all Republicans are angry white males. All of them") really doesn't help the credibility of ur opinion. Impressively unintelligent statement, especially if ure any age even close to that of an adult.

pitzy272 said:
Dude ure too into politics. To each his own I guess; but, if u have full faith in any politician, ure gonna be let down almost every time. People can post just as many (likely more) negatives about Obama and the things he's done (not simply said). Obama's not horrible, but he has definitely done some weird, senseless, unexplainable, and sometimes even untrustworthy things in his 4 yrs.

U can post all the biased stuff u want I guess. Its just annoying to see someone be so naive and one-sided. Romney's got plenty of faults, but so does Obama.

Oh, and throwing out ridiculous stereotypes ("all Republicans are angry white males. All of them") really doesn't help the credibility of ur opinion. Impressively unintelligent statement, especially if ure any age even close to that of an adult.

Actually I side with the green party more then anything but have made it a point to push back against this site. Also polls do show that the republican base is white angry males, not all of them but a big part. I think you know why I said it. The point that the right has so  much biasism on this site is a joke. I'm just pushing back, thats it. Once they cut the crap, so will I.

I got banned for saying, "right wingers".  So after that I said I would post non-stop. Well the same people come in and get all bent out of shape. Funny because I  get a laugh. These same people are the ones who banned me multiple times for nonsense. So I just keep them coming. If you where to go back through the threads you would see a lot of flip flopping. I was going to post comments from the past but decided against it. I would be perma banned for sure.

spaceguy said:
You know whats funny about this? Obama is going to win. Why is it that all republicans are angry white males? all of them.

Something funny about this. People say White Americans are racist because they don't overwhelmingly vote for Obama, but no one says that Black Americans are racist because one poll says that 0% of Black Americans are going to vote for Romney.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80015.html