By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - "Australian PMs father died of shame"

http://www.mediaspy.org/2012/09/29/alan-jones-gillard-caused-her-father-to-die-of-shame/

Controversial  leading radio broadcaster states Australia's first female PMs father died of shame. Translating to the female PM was responsible for the death of her father due to her lies in parliament. Personal attack and victim blaming from a right wing shock jock. 

Around the Network

Gillard is/was incompetent, but that's waaaay over-the-top.

And people say US talk radio is bad.

I feel like that HAS to be out of context somehow.

Unless that Australian shock jock was Vince McMahon.

"Every person in the caucus of the Labor Party knows that Julia Gillard is a liar. Everybody - I'll come to that in a moment. The old man recently died a few weeks ago of shame. To think that he had a daughter who told lies every time she stood in the Parliament."
Jones own word during his speech. Definitely not taken out of context. He clearly said it to personally insult the PM and create controversy.

Political correctness has eliminated freedom of speech within society. Even shock jocks who mouth off the most vicious and hateful comments have freedom to do so under a society that practises free speech.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
"Every person in the caucus of the Labor Party knows that Julia Gillard is a liar. Everybody - I'll come to that in a moment. The old man recently died a few weeks ago of shame. To think that he had a daughter who told lies every time she stood in the Parliament."
Jones own word during his speech. Definitely not taken out of context. He clearly said it to personally insult the PM and create controversy.

Political correctness has eliminated freedom of speech within society. Even shock jocks who mouth off the most vicious and hateful comments have freedom to do so under a society that practises free speech.

The funny thing is, Australia doesn't actually have a right to free speech enshrined in law.

Around the Network

Wait....

I thought all politicians were liars.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron