By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The five most-downloaded PS Plus Instant Game Collection titles, and other PSN data

Beat me by minutes. Did you see this on Insomniac's news feed too!?

Around the Network

Pretty good decision to have the membership good for PS3 and Vita.

I have been 100% satisfied with PS+ and will continue to subscribe to it for as long as it exists. I also can't wait to see what they do with it when the PS4 is released (maybe something involving Gaikai).

I wish they would have told us how many Plus subscribers there are world wide...

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

PS+ has gone from being something of a joke to an incredible deal. I remember scoffing at it but I kind of want to jump on the bandwagon now. They've really gone the extra mile to make the service stand out. Whomever they put in charge of PS+ should get a bonus.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
PS+ has gone from being something of a joke to an incredible deal. I remember scoffing at it but I kind of want to jump on the bandwagon now. They've really gone the extra mile to make the service stand out. Whomever they put in charge of PS+ should get a bonus.

There are people who still scoff at it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Why wont they tell the number of subscribers?

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

They said there were so many subscribers that people wouldn't even believe them.

Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

They said there were so many subscribers that people wouldn't even believe them.

When did they say that?

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

When did they say that?

Last Week