By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There will be games that support two GamePads

All it takes is one game to utilize two pads well enough. I only bought motion plus when Skyward Sword was released, only bought extra wiimotes when NSMBWii was released...etc

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
All it takes is one game to utilize two pads well enough. I only bought motion plus when Skyward Sword was released, only bought extra wiimotes when NSMBWii was released...etc

Too true. When I heard Skyward Sword required Wii MotionPlus, I went out and picked up a copy of Red Steel 2 bundled with it.

Then I ended up with the golden Wii MotionPlus anyway. Haha, oh well.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Too true. When I heard Skyward Sword required Wii MotionPlus, I went out and picked up a copy of Red Steel 2 bundled with it.

Then I ended up with the golden Wii MotionPlus anyway. Haha, oh well.

Dude that's exactly what happened to me. I might pick up another wiimote plus just too match my black wii U though.

That's cool.

I hope something like lego games could use that, improving the already great co-op.

I am more interested in the fact that it will support one Wii U pad along with at least three 3DS systems (though they would probably need one cartridge each). It sure opens up for some epic co-op and versus abilities!

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I am more interested in the fact that it will support one Wii U pad along with at least three 3DS systems (though they would probably need one cartridge each). It sure opens up for some epic co-op and versus abilities!

May depend on the game.    A lot of DS and 3DS games only need 1 cart for local wireless multiplayer.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

May depend on the game.    A lot of DS and 3DS games only need 1 cart for local wireless multiplayer.

Indeed. If they do this right we may finally have 4+ players with private screens. Local FPS multiplayer (first thing that pops up in my mind for obvious reasons) will never be the same :P

I can imagine SSB4 supporting two GamePads, but what else?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero