By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U GPU Type CONFIRMED! Custom AMD E6760!

Viper1 said:
Mazty said:

No - it was said with confidence. 

"1.4Ghz". "All things considered" - ah. So it's shit then? 
Does that beat an i5? Didn't think so. Does it even beat Phenom X4 II's? Doesn't sound like it would. 

A next gen console should be one that is released a few years after the main contenders whilst also demonstrating a significant technological advancement. The WiiU being next-gen when it's on-par with the 360 and PS3? Ha. That's just a late contender to this gen. 

End of the day, you're 34 and arguing about something you clearly don't understand, and game consoles for that matter. For shame. 

So we get no name from the developer and a vague, subjective technical parameter for what constitutes as next generation.  Got it.

1.4Ghz x 4 cores = powerful. 

Lol. In a tablet maybe...Why would I jepoardise a friends posistion to satisfy someone on a forum? Saying there should be a noticable improvment isn't really vague - it should be something that when graphics are compared, you can see an evolution in graphics e.g. UE2 -> 3 -> 4

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
Teriol said:

enougth. report.

Thank. God.

I love being right. So the Wii U performs worse then the 360 in several games and has a slower CPU. Called it.

they're !st generation games, wiiu  has a compleetely different architecture than ps3 and xbox 360.the gpgpu absorbs the slow cpu issue. developers don't no how to use it yet! the ps4 and 720 will have the same issues.

get ur heads out of ur A$$$ es people

seinsmeld said:

they're !st generation games, wiiu  has a compleetely different architecture than ps3 and xbox 360.the gpgpu absorbs the slow cpu issue. developers don't no how to use it yet! the ps4 and 720 will have the same issues.

Nice bit of speculation there. All I know is a $350 console performs worse then a 7 year old $200 one. 

Around the Network
Mazty said:
seinsmeld said:

Nice bit of speculation there. All I know is a $350 console performs worse then a 7 year old $200 one. 

It's not the guy who hacked the CPU said its better but not by much so he is right.

nano assault develoer says you have to know the system to fully use it.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

woohoo my thread is back from the dead! but for how long!? XD