By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U GPU Type CONFIRMED! Custom AMD E6760!

Teriol said:
because your argument is empty or logic you are ignoring facts like a simple one, the technology on the WiiU is modern while the one in each iteration os Ps3 is the same used in the first model (2006 technology) maybe the CPU is clocked a littel low compared to the one on the ps3... but the cpu on the wii U is better and with less mhz can do more just because increasing speed on the CPU is a expensive way to gain prosessing power and with moder CPU is not the onlyway (increasing speed at the cost of more heat and more energy) to get more power... also you are considering hardware like a factor to determine next generation and that alone puts Wii U/ xbox720/ ps4 in direct competition compared Wii U with ps3 or the 360 are trolling arguments.

I'm afraid it's hopeless my friend...

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Teriol said:
because your argument is empty or logic you are ignoring facts like a simple one, the technology on the WiiU is modern while the one in each iteration os Ps3 is the same used in the first model (2006 technology) maybe the CPU is clocked a littel low compared to the one on the ps3... but the cpu on the wii U is better and with less mhz can do more just because increasing speed on the CPU is a expensive way to gain prosessing power and with moder CPU is not the onlyway (increasing speed at the cost of more heat and more energy) to get more power... also you are considering hardware like a factor to determine next generation and that alone puts Wii U/ xbox720/ ps4 in direct competition compared Wii U with ps3 or the 360 are trolling arguments.

I'm afraid it's hopeless my friend...

:(

34 years playing games.

S.Peelman said:
Mazty said:
S.Peelman said:

Oh brother.

If I put on different clothes, does that make me the next generation?

Did you not say:

"Time is the only deciding factor" ?

I'm guessing you no longer believe your own words...So what does make something next-gen then?

I said time was the only deciding factor in the context of successor consoles. I wrote more sentences than one. You're the one who was implying the PS3slim would be be next-gen while at same time saying WiiU isn't.

I'm saying that to determine what is next-gen you have to consider hardware. 
You said that time is the only deciding factor. If time is the only deciding factor, and you do not consider hardware, then the PS3 slim would be next-gen as it was released after the PS3 and is different, just as the 360 elite would be next-gen.

Obviously time is not the only deciding factor. So please tell me what factors make something next gen. 

Mazty said:

You said that time is the only deciding factor. If time is the only deciding factor, and you do not consider hardware, then the PS3 slim would be next-gen as it was released after the PS3 and is different, just as the 360 elite would be next-gen.

Obviously time is not the only deciding factor. So please tell me what factors make something next gen. 

I do not want to sketch it out for you. You knew full well what I meant anyways.

Last time: "Being a successor". Which is related to the 'time-factor' you seem to focus on, naturaly.

S.Peelman said:
Mazty said:

I do not want to sketch it out for you. You knew full well what I meant anyways.

Last time: "Being a successor". Which is related to the 'time-factor' you seem to focus on, naturaly.

like i say before... it does not matter facts or logic... stop feeding him.

34 years playing games.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Mazty said:

I know what you meant and as I have shown such thinking is clearly wrong. 
What determines something is a sucessor if you are not looking at hardware? 

Oh dear, guys, just let that matzy guy be. He knows you're right, he's just doesn't want to admit he's wrong. Just forget it, it's not worth the bother.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Oh dear, guys, just let that matzy guy be. He knows you're right, he's just doesn't want to admit he's wrong. Just forget it, it's not worth the bother.

Well if you have all the answers then please tell me what makes a console next-gen. It's a sad day when arguments are based are hilariously tragic logic.

Mazty said:
Cheebee said:

Well if you have all the answers then please tell me what makes a console next-gen. It's a sad day when arguments are based are hilariously tragic logic.

stop trolling please :)

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:
Mazty said:
Cheebee said:

stop trolling please :)

"Next-gen is nothing to do with hardware but to do with time"
"So then why isn't the Xbox elite or PS3 Slim next gen?"
"Stop trolling"

Erm. How am I trolling by pointing out an obvious flaw in such reasoning?