By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation brand enjoying ‘huge interest’ from Xbox 360 players, claims Sony exec

KylieDog said:
Chandler said:
KylieDog said:
Kenology said:
KylieDog said:
Kenology said:
They don't know this for sure, nor do they have a mechanism to find out or they would've told us

Prove it.

I don't have to.  That burden is on them.  If they don't give us a methodology for determining how they know this exactly, I call BS.

Sony have more credibility than you, so you need to prove it. 

That's not how it works.

Yes, it is.   Especially since a lot of market data gathering methods are kept quiet for a reason.  ioi doesn't detail exactly where he gets his data from either.

but he does give us his methodology. he still explains how he gets the data he just doesnt give the exact formulae used.

Around the Network

Yup duplicate. Locked.

KylieDog said:
Chandler said:
KylieDog said:
Kenology said:
KylieDog said:
Kenology said:
They don't know this for sure, nor do they have a mechanism to find out or they would've told us

Prove it.

I don't have to.  That burden is on them.  If they don't give us a methodology for determining how they know this exactly, I call BS.

Sony have more credibility than you, so you need to prove it. 

That's not how it works.

Yes, it is.   Especially since a lot of market data gathering methods are kept quiet for a reason.  ioi doesn't detail exactly where he gets his data from either.

I'm not familiar with english terminology of mathematics, but you don't have to prove the status quo.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.