By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

We need 7 votes for a time limit.

How much do we have now 3 ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Nothing else in that post adds anything further.

So you'll flip off of 100% certainty if zero's lynch train dies too?

Well if i assume i'm talking to scum Linkz everything makes sense now.

So if radish is indeed a SK.... how is that bad for me ? Its not like SK got buddys right ?

So you trying to make things out of this doesnt make any sense becouse as mafia i dont care who dies as long there not on my side.

In fact i should be more willing to have radish killed becouse of his killing role be it pro-twon or anti-town.

As for Zero i said a cop scan shows him as scum wont convince me....so i'm pretty sure i'll stick with what i said.

If you wanna poke at me go ahead, but at least give reasons that will make me look bad scum linkz.

Ahhh I see. It's simply impossible for me to think you are mafia and trying to protect a mafia buddy or buddies.

nen-suer said:
We need 7 votes for a time limit.

How much do we have now 3 ?

Indeed. DarkThanatos (1), RadishHead (2), and now myself (3) have voted for a Time Limit.

zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
Nothing else in that post adds anything further.

So you'll flip off of 100% certainty if zero's lynch train dies too?

Linkz its cause of what i said that makes him so sure im town, no one else but another shadowspawn could of said what i said. And thats also why im sure nan is town.

What, that you each have a description? Yeah, there's no way scum could have figured that out after prof said he's a "lazy" shadowling.

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
VOTESTASY
prof
nen

noctis

zero hat
yoshiya
radish

kantor

darkT

mantle  

no lynch F-F tabaha

mario ToS

happyD

linkz

radish darkT

nen mantle

hatz zero

spurge                    

T-5 T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 DARKNESS :D
TIMELIMIT darkT nen
radish
smeags

nen, 6 votes are more than 33% thus only 6 are required

Around the Network

Hey Smeags, instead of rushing to end the day. How about you actual give some opinions or ask some questions.

Well, what with hat fighting against, prof, nen defending radish/zero, prof ... voting and unvoting pretty much everyone in this game.

I am starting to consider if no lynch would indeed be a good option. I actually don't think zero is scum at all, and hat's reasoning imo is a bit weak where he assumes that zero is scum this game because of past game where he was the same.

He does have a point where he points out zero's inconsistency though. Still can't shake the feeling he is town. And prof too.

Linkzmax said:
Hey Smeags, instead of rushing to end the day. How about you actual give some opinions or ask some questions.

It's been three earth-days since we've started, I do not feel like we have been rushing things. However, if you want to know my thoughts, then so be it.

I'm slightly suspicious of Trucks, as he was quite eager to get a answer of what form I was. I feel that this information is not important at this time. Mario's hastiness to reveal his form was disappointing as well. At best it gives the lovers of light more information to work with... at worst he is a liar that loves the light himself. I am keeping my eye on him. Carl is also quite suspicious, as he was not that active in the debates until Radish was close to being executed... I also do not trust Spurge, as his comings and goings have been... unpleasant.

I figure there is little else to gain from this night... as the forces of the light use our words and information against us. I am still willing to take action if deemed neccessary... but this night has gone on for too long.

You have it backwards. The forces of light have the information, and the only way to rout them out is with words.

Smeags radish revealed his form too.
What did you tgink about thar since mario and rad are the same race.