By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

Zero is town. He is the only one i'm sure of right now.

What happened to radish?

Why did you cut out the rest of my post? I was kinda making a strong point there.

I think radish is town, but i can't be 100% sure of that (same with hat)

Plus like i told dark, we still have the SK possibility and that makes him a target from the other faction(s).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well, after half-reading the thread and checking all Kantor's posts (and all posts referring to him) I decided to keep his No Lynch vote just for consistency's sake. I'm also doing it because there's no way I could read all the posts in a timely manner.
Voting a random nick could be fun but probably not fair if I think about the way Kantor was playing.

spurgeonryan said:
Wait! I missed it. How is nen so sure zero is town? Day one without any knowledge of anything you are certain zero is town? How does that make any sense? Unless....

Is that a question or do you want someone ti fill the blank space ? >_>

Like i said its becouse all his claims fits with my character and can't be faked.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

Zero is town. He is the only one i'm sure of right now.

What happened to radish?

Why did you cut out the rest of my post? I was kinda making a strong point there.

I think radish is town, but i can't be 100% sure of that (same with hat)

Plus like i told dark, we still have the SK possibility and that makes him a target from the other faction(s).

None of the rest of the post was relevant.

Can't be 100% sure, really?

nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
Presumably we've got doctors and roleblockers around somewhere, so I'm not sure about that

The text accompanying my role suggests that it might be a delayed kill, but I'm not sure. What does "...will start to be clouded by darkness, he will die after the next transition phase" mean to you guys?

The transition phase is the "game night" before we settled on "midnight"

So i think its not delayed or anything.

Plus it makes it clear that your targets are the untainted humans.

You are 100% town to me.

Perhaps 110% is better..

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Yes, I do believe the flavor radish made up(or did you make it up for him along with the role?) has a loop hole. I said that already.

Oh thats nice, so you realize now that radish lie is too good for him

Good that you pointed out the "day talk" and since we had a small group online when radish role claimed i now know he most likely

that it was radish who made that claim. So yeah i'm now 110% sure about him.

Now you didnt answer me...what do you think a killing method of a dark creature is ?  :)

spurgeonryan said:
Feel free to come at us with your own style user who has never been on this site before.

My style is still being defined

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

None of the rest of the post was relevant.

Can't be 100% sure, really?

Is there a question in here ?

Radish was near lynch and i did what ever to stop it. You unvoted too so i'm not sure what are you trying to say here.

And like i said you cut my post to your liking and i said alot more that "i'm sure of Zero".

We played alot of games togther and its not first time i used the "100%"  when i want to show that i'm confident in something

so its surprising you notice and bring that up now.

Nothing else in that post adds anything further.

So you'll flip off of 100% certainty if zero's lynch train dies too?

Hey guys, I'm catching up at the moment (a little over 300 posts). Sorry that I've not been active, but with two restaurant jobs and being the weekend... well you know it's not a great mix.

So yeah... catching up.

Linkzmax said:
Nothing else in that post adds anything further.

So you'll flip off of 100% certainty if zero's lynch train dies too?

Well if i assume i'm talking to scum Linkz everything makes sense now.

So if radish is indeed a SK.... how is that bad for me ? Its not like SK got buddys right ?

So you trying to make things out of this doesnt make any sense becouse as mafia i dont care who dies as long there not on my side.

In fact i should be more willing to have radish killed becouse of his killing role be it pro-twon or anti-town.

As for Zero i said a cop scan shows him as scum wont convince me....so i'm pretty sure i'll stick with what i said.

If you wanna poke at me go ahead, but at least give reasons that will make me look bad scum linkz.

radishhead said:
Vote: Time Limit

After the reading that roller coaster of posts... I must agree on this one. Something needs to happen... and soon.

Vote: Time Limit