By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

hatmoza said:

meh I kinda stopped reading and posting when I saw Kantor quit. Both because I hate it when players (usually townies) do that, and I was turned off by the sudden realization that we do overkill it with posts during day 1.

I don't want long day 1s anymore. And to take from F-F, I don't want this game or any future to be a chore. When it comes to the point where there are so many posts that it's hard to find a replacement due to that fact, it's time for us to start seriously thinking about the way we approach day 1. I mean look at the towers of posts between prof and happy. That's more than enough information that the average player should know , require or need to do basic analyzations. It honestly made me skip a heap of their conversation.

I may not have understood where F-F was coming from, but after hours of thinking about it, I'm an advocate of simpler, shorter game starts.

I'm done with day 1.

Vote: Zero

I'm also done with day 1, but I don't think lynching Zero is the best way to go about it. For a start, I think he's probably town - secondly, can we really afford a potential mislynch if Kantor is being modkilled

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

meh I kinda stopped reading and posting when I saw Kantor quit. Both because I hate it when players (usually townies) do that, and I was turned off by the sudden realization that we do overkill it with posts during day 1.

I don't want long day 1s anymore. And to take from F-F, I don't want this game or any future to be a chore. When it comes to the point where there are so many posts that it's hard to find a replacement due to that fact, it's time for us to start seriously thinking about the way we approach day 1. I mean look at the towers of posts between prof and happy. That's more than enough information that the average player should know , require or need to do basic analyzations. It honestly made me skip a heap of their conversation.

I may not have understood where F-F was coming from, but after hours of thinking about it, I'm an advocate of simpler, shorter game starts.

I'm done with day 1.

I'm also done with day 1, but I don't think lynching Zero is the best way to go about it. For a start, I think he's probably town - secondly, can we really afford a potential mislynch if Kantor is being modkilled

So who do you suggest?

Who do you suggest Noctis? You're doing what you did last game where you don't say anything and then when you do it's almost worthless. I'd say that makes you scum but from I can tell you just have a horrible playstyle.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:
hatmoza said:

I'm done with day 1.

So who do you suggest?

A No Lynch, honestly - I'm going to get hate for that, but I feel that's the best option right now

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

ebqop: but from what I can tell*

Around the Network

L-9 L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
LöNCHTIME
prof
zero

noctis spurge

zero hatmozaa

mantle darkT nen

no lynch F-F kantor radish

mario ToS

linkz happyD Mario

radish prof                  
nen mantle                  

I believe this is the current table, let me know if I missed something. 

As I think we are all tired of Day 1. 

I vote timelight.

Just in case we can't make a decision in the next 24 hours. 

Noctis, Linkz, Smeags, Carl and Yoshiya are still to vote. What are your opinions at the moment?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I don't mind voting Mario just to see what these "godlike" are all about.
There is a good chance we have two mafia teams after all.

Humans vs Godlikes and shadow creatures are caught in the middle of a power struggle.
The OP flavour hints that possibility too.

So lets get voting and see what is the result of this night.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm not tired on day 1. I'm used to them lasting a week or two IRL.

So no, I'm not tired.

Prof, I like your ISO of Radish, and it shows 2 things: 1) He flip-flops his logic alot. 2) He is hesitant. 3) He likes to go with what's popular (first mantle, then zero).

Of course this might all be personality, but that's usually a scum tell.

Anyways, guys, META.

The definition of meta is here -> http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Meta. Flavor analysis is another thing, it is not meta.

What is Radish, human, shadow, godlike, do we know? That way if we lynch him we can hit two birds with one stone.

Also, I like my vote on linkz, but I prefer get a more reliable lynch for now, so prof I'm sheeping you shamelessly.

unvote
vote Radish

Doctor, can you protect prof at midnight? If there is any anti-doctor strategy, town can you make sure to keep him alive? Please and thanks.

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Which is why I don't believe mario is what he said he was.

That's fine.

unvote: Mantle

vote: Linkz

Strong mafia vibe from him this game. I also believe Trucks and Mantle to be mafia.

Nen, Prof, Happy, Zero, and Hatz I think are town.

No, no, no, no, no. You don't get to say that's fine and move along.

Tell me why as an "important power role", you made a post that would pigeonhole you and all GodLikes into being easily identifiable?

Signature goes here!