By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
That doesnt work i'm afraid. Corrupted humans are born from darkness no matter how you look at it.

The only way you can make this false assumption is if you are human untainted by the drakness.

I'm voting you for the simple fact that you thought darkness = bad.

I would like to know how you think corrupted humans can't be CORRUPTED heroes.

Stefl didn't give me a story detailing the background story of how corrupted humans are born and what happened with them.

Where did i say corrupted humans can't be corrupted heroes?! (i acctually i thought human ARE the heroes)

And you don't need a background story to sort things  ... "corrupted = bad" end of story.

You were probably informed that humans can be town or mafia by the mod (your safe claim) and you made the mistake of claiming

carelessly before testing the waters.

But corrupted =/= bad in my case. I am a town and corrupted human. At first I thought it was just related to my own character.

Around the Network

EBWOP: Nevermind, I got it. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Safe_Claim

All right.

scum feel :

mario, nen. Nen especially and I am not sure if its even possible for him to be scum so many times, but I think he is scum trying to mislynch me.

Mario because of his ridiculous claim of power role. Zero is bang on about this, no power role would ever shout out that he is an extremely powerful role ;

and his push for me seems very weak, almost lazy. Doesn't feel like he has much of an emotion behind it.

Linkz feels a bit different this time. I am not sure if he was being truthful when he said he was testing zero with his suspicion.

prof I think is town this game. He is active for once, making sense as well.

hat I think is town purely based on his character claim.

DarkThanatos is scum imo. Gotta go back and read some of his posts.

Smeags prob town.

happy neutral. Can't say for sure since he plays weird.

Carl I have a feeling is scum. However its not such a strong feeling.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

mantlepiecek said:

All right.

scum feel :

mario, nen. Nen especially and I am not sure if its even possible for him to be scum so many times, but I think he is scum trying to mislynch me.

Mario because of his ridiculous claim of power role. Zero is bang on about this, no power role would ever shout out that he is an extremely powerful role ;

and his push for me seems very weak, almost lazy. Doesn't feel like he has much of an emotion behind it.

Linkz feels a bit different this time. I am not sure if he was being truthful when he said he was testing zero with his suspicion.

prof I think is town this game. He is active for once, making sense as well.

hat I think is town purely based on his character claim.

DarkThanatos is scum imo. Gotta go back and read some of his posts.

Smeags prob town.

happy neutral. Can't say for sure since he plays weird.

Carl I have a feeling is scum. However its not such a strong feeling.

Can't think of any others at the moment.

Lol at my play being weird.

Nen is most likely town putting pressure on you because he thinks you're bs'ing, and I don't blame him. You're doing a piss-poor job at getting it off of you if town you are.

Smeags prob town, how so?

prof is always active.

The other points are ok.

happydolphin said:

Lol at my play being weird.

Nen is most likely town putting pressure on you because he thinks you're bs'ing, and I don't blame him. You're doing a piss-poor job at getting it off of you if town you are.

Smeags prob town, how so?

prof is always active.

The other points are ok.

No, nen isn't most likely town.

And I am not doing a piss poor job either.

Nen didn't start the lynch train on me, it was hat. And yet Nen feels so sure of me being wrong about meta, when usually I am the one who is correct about it. It's always been like that.

The fact that he is using meta as a reasoning and trying to paint me as a liar is enough of a reason for me to be suspicious of him. Townies don't have a rush to lynch unless they have gone manipulated. And nen is better than that.

So why does he think stefl must have given a list of safe claims when meta is the only reason he seems to be suspicious of me? Because he is probably scum.

If he was suspicious of me for other reason and was trying to find an explanation for how I claimed human and town, then it would make sense. But that is not the case here, is it?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Like I said, I am corrupted townie. You assuming that stefl told scum that there are two types of humans and me making a mistake, when it was not necessary in the slightest, is hilarious.

Tell you what, tell me this. Why do you think I said I am human and townie, but not all humans are townies?

You treated corrupted humans are creatures of light that was your mistake.

Plus stefl may have not even mentioned anything about corruption. It's because you tried to use the flavor unnecessarily that things

starting crumbling under your feet. 

mantlepiecek said:
But corrupted =/= bad in my case. I am a town and corrupted human. At first I thought it was just related to my own character.

Again about you thinking light = good. Thats means you are claiming a being of light..meaning you are claiming human.

You thinking that a "corrupted human = light" is just something i can not believe for a secound. Thats just my opnion of the mater.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:

No, nen isn't most likely town.

And I am not doing a piss poor job either.

Nen didn't start the lynch train on me, it was hat. And yet Nen feels so sure of me being wrong about meta, when usually I am the one who is correct about it. It's always been like that.

4) The fact that he is using meta as a reasoning and trying to paint me as a liar is enough of a reason for me to be suspicious of him. Townies don't have a rush to lynch unless they have gone manipulated. And nen is better than that.

5) So why does he think stefl must have given a list of safe claims when meta is the only reason he seems to be suspicious of me? Because he is probably scum.

6) If he was suspicious of me for other reason and was trying to find an explanation for how I claimed human and town, then it would make sense. But that is not the case here, is it?

1) Yes he is. It's pretty clear he knew about the corrupt-human situation before most others, meaning he probs is one as well, I don't have the links to back it up I'm going by memore.

2) You are doing a piss poor job.

3) I never said he started the lynch train on you. By the way, I hope you know meta =/= flavor.

4) Meta is the analysis of a player's style, flavor is the theme. I have a hard time believing you found some pattern in Nen he is one of the most difficult players to discern at vgchartz. He saw what he believes to be a slip you made and is not letting you go. That's how you play, so there is no way to be better than that.

5) Flavor, not meta. Apparently mods give safeclaims to mafia so they don't get nerfed by flavor. The fact that nen is suspicious of you has nothing to do with that.

6) You're going to have to be clearer than that.

mantlepiecek said:

Nen didn't start the lynch train on me, it was hat. 

Well its technically me seeing i'm the one who started all the stuff about dark = good & light = bad you = human.

Thanks to hat providing the missing element i needed (corruption) i put you waaay ahead of Mario for tonights lynch.

*evil laugh*

Human you don't belong here.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

Like I said, I am corrupted townie. You assuming that stefl told scum that there are two types of humans and me making a mistake, when it was not necessary in the slightest, is hilarious.

Tell you what, tell me this. Why do you think I said I am human and townie, but not all humans are townies?

You treated corrupted humans are creatures of light that was your mistake.

Plus stefl may have not even mentioned anything about corruption. It's because you tried to use the flavor unnecessarily that things

starting crumbling under your feet. 

mantlepiecek said:

Again about you thinking light = good. Thats means you are claiming a being of light..meaning you are claiming human.

You thinking that a "corrupted human = light" is just something i can not believe for a secound. Thats just my opnion of the mater.

lol what? How is it a mistake to treat corrupted humans = light when I DIDN'T know if light or darkness were the good beings? I don't think you have been that observant nen.

I have said repeatedly that I thought light might be the good guys because of the OP theme.

Also I didn't think corrupted human = light in the beginning. At that time I didn't consider the shadowspan/human/godlike thing and looked at it wondering who out of light or dark were the good guys.

As a mafia, assuming mafia are humans, I would be STUPID beyond measure to claim human and town. It would be ridiculous.

Also ridiculous it would be to say hatmoza is confirmed townie to claim human.

Give me a scenario why I did it. What would be my intention, Nen?

happydolphin said:
1) Yes he is. It's pretty clear he knew about the corrupt-human situation before most others, meaning he probs is one as well, I don't have the links to back it up I'm going by memore.

Wha!! I pretty much claimed shadowspawn at least four times now xD

Thats why i don't trust humans in general....let alone untainted ones *glares at mantle*