By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
Guys, I am a corrupted human. Which is why I considered hatmoza as a confirmed town since he mentioned the corrupted part. Corrupted humans are humans too, right?

I haven't even read the thread yet since the lynch on me was moving pretty quickly from what I saw, lead by hatmoza whom I consider town and mario whom I currently consider scum, but we can wait for that later.

Trust hatmoza to try and lynch me based on something as stupid as not mentioning "corrupt". When I specifically said that humans could be scum as well.

Dark = bad, light = good. right ?

Now do you  consider corrupted human beings of light or beings of darkness ?

I don't know. At first I didn't consider human/shadowspawn theory. I just went by light/dark theme.

Around the Network

I also don't like how some people didn't even wait for me to post my defence. Especially hatmoza.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

I don't know. At first I didn't consider human/shadowspawn theory. I just went by light/dark theme.

That doesnt work i'm afraid. Corrupted humans are born from darkness no matter how you look at it.

The only way you can make this false assumption is if you are human untainted by the drakness.

I'm voting you for the simple fact that you thought darkness = bad.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

That doesnt work i'm afraid. Corrupted humans are born from darkness no matter how you look at it.

The only way you can make this false assumption is if you are human untainted by the drakness.

Hmm?

I would like to know how you think corrupted humans can't be CORRUPTED heroes.

Stefl didn't give me a story detailing the background story of how corrupted humans are born and what happened with them.

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

That is interesting.

Very very interesting.

You really think as mafia I would have made a mistake of thinking darkness = bad?

It was as townie human that I thought that darkness = bad.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
yep, so anyway, yeah. Mantle is scum. Vote him. Will explain tomorrow if I live through the night.

I already know your explanation. You are very stupid sometimes hat. You try and act like a power role/important role to gain power over the town and make them do your bidding, however you are wrong on this one.

That or you were genius and claimed corrupt humans as mafia. Almost imossible in my opinion, unless you are godfather.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Stefl didn't give me a story detailing the background story of how corrupted humans are born and what happened with them.

Where did i say corrupted humans can't be corrupted heroes?! (i acctually i thought human ARE the heroes)

And you don't need a background story to sort things  ... "corrupted = bad" end of story.

You were probably informed that humans can be town or mafia by the mod (your safe claim) and you made the mistake of claiming

carelessly before testing the waters.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

Where did i say corrupted humans can't be corrupted heroes?! (i acctually i thought human ARE the heroes)

And you don't need a background story to sort things  ... "corrupted = bad" end of story.

You were probably informed that humans can be town or mafia by the mod (your safe claim) and you made the mistake of claiming

Like I said, I am corrupted townie. You assuming that stefl told scum that there are two types of humans and me making a mistake, when it was not necessary in the slightest, is hilarious.

Tell you what, tell me this. Why do you think I said I am human and townie, but not all humans are townies?

mantlepiecek said:
Guys, I am a corrupted human. Which is why I considered hatmoza as a confirmed town since he mentioned the corrupted part. Corrupted humans are humans too, right?

I haven't even read the thread yet since the lynch on me was moving pretty quickly from what I saw, lead by hatmoza whom I consider town and mario whom I currently consider scum, but we can wait for that later.

Trust hatmoza to try and lynch me based on something as stupid as not mentioning "corrupt". When I specifically said that humans could be scum as well.

One of the main reasons I removed my vote on you.

nen-suer said:

Nen, I've never been mafia on the chartz, can you explain what a safe claim is, what it would look like paraphrased?