By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
You don't want to throw your vote on there nen? Just to prove your silence state?

I did 5 hours ago on Noc >_>

No you didn't. All you proved with the Noctis vote is that we're not both lying about being silenced.

Not good enough for you? After all i hammered him.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
That being said, I don't buy into nen's assumption that DT is in the heroes team with Final-Fan because DT survived Smeags's attempt to kill him so if he's scum he's an Overlord and nothing else.

But...but Overlords got a protection role why wont the humans have one too :/

Specially since your "ability" can protect protecion roles. Its not fair to have a town role to be able to protect a member form

mafia A and not B.

Also having a healer who can cure poison/silence makes it more likely that these roles are SK roles (specially after radish flip)

I mean having a healer aginst a SK and a member from one mafia faction is also not fair and give advantege to the other mafia

team (and now this and that dont balance things up)

My logic is sound and i'm sticking by it.....untill proven wrong.

Hmmm... this does make sense... I'll have to think things over during Midnight.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
You don't want to throw your vote on there nen? Just to prove your silence state?

I did 5 hours ago on Noc >_>

No you didn't. All you proved with the Noctis vote is that we're not both lying about being silenced.

If you had a vote, you would have put Noctis at L-1, not hammered him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

If you had a vote, you would have put Noctis at L-1, not hammered him.

I know what you meant.

I trusted you're silenced that why i hammered (it could have been a trap). So I'm asking you to just trust that i'm silenced at this point.

I can prove it to you next night (after seeing prof's post i wonder if i'll have the chance to do that)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yeah prof's post is not the best of omens.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Stefl, can we get votals plz?

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch +1
tabaha darkT carl
noc
 happyD  trucks smeags
noctis tabaha
FF nen

darkT            
trucks  

tabaha has been lynched

tabaha was the spawnling with ambitions, a vanilla townie and shadowspawn.

Midnight 5 Start!

Oh goodie! Now our only hope is that Noctis is telling the truth and he blocks the night kill. Somehow, I'm not that hopeful it'll happen.

Signature goes here!

Rats!

That should've been FF >_>