By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

You don't want to throw your vote on there nen? Just to prove your silence state?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I am calling townie because I beleive FF, smeags, are scums. I won't be able to convince them so if there is a townie on my wagon I wish you unvote now.

Oh don't give me that. The last person who gave us this line was Linkz, and that turned out well for him.

@Everyone else

The way I see it, it's between Noctis and Tabaha tonight, and I'm perfectly fine lynching either of them. But I guess I'll feel better lynching the players who's been scummy the whole game instead of the person who's been MIA the whole time.

*Sigh*

Here goes nothin'

Vote: Tabaha

@Nen

When I turn out to be pro town, you owe me a human heart. :3

Smeags said:
@Nen

Or you could feast on his Overlord heart.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

About DarkThanatos, nen succeeded in making me doubt him (a little) and there's some things I have to check in the early game to see if he could indeed be scum.

That being said, I don't buy into nen's assumption that DT is in the heroes team with Final-Fan because DT survived Smeags's attempt to kill him so if he's scum he's an Overlord and nothing else.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
You don't want to throw your vote on there nen? Just to prove your silence state?

I did 5 hours ago on Noc >_>

Smeags said:

Sure thing you can have the two remaining.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did 5 hours ago on Noc >_>

Smeags said:

Sure thing you can have the two remaining.

No you didn't. All you proved with the Noctis vote is that we're not both lying about being silenced.

Signature goes here!

Hi kiddies, hope everyone is having fun
Thought I'd go ahead and post the signups for next game

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148580

New sign-up thread.
Host and theme undecided

TruckOSaurus said:
That being said, I don't buy into nen's assumption that DT is in the heroes team with Final-Fan because DT survived Smeags's attempt to kill him so if he's scum he's an Overlord and nothing else.

But...but Overlords got a protection role why wont the humans have one too :/

Specially since your "ability" can protect protecion roles. Its not fair to have a town role to be able to protect a member form

mafia A and not B.

Also having a healer who can cure poison/silence makes it more likely that these roles are SK roles (specially after radish flip)

I mean having a healer aginst a SK and a member from one mafia faction is also not fair and give advantege to the other mafia

team (and now this and that dont balance things up)

My logic is sound and i'm sticking by it.....untill proven wrong.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)