By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Oops, looks like Stefl has decided (in the OP) that PMs are the better way to ask these questions. I will do so. If he tells me the answer privately and you don't trust what I report you can PM him yourself

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Stefl, am I correct in thinking that Noctis would be lynched if he is tied with tabaha after vote modification when the Night ends?

Oh, I can answer that publically too, it's just that I prefer the PM way because I do get this neat little exclamationmarks in the top right corner if I get PMed:

yes Noctis would get lynched in an absolute tie between the two of them.

L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
tabaha darkT carl
noc

noctis trucks tabaha  smeags  FF  nen
darkT          
trucks

currently noctis would be lynched at deadline - still about 10 hours to go

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Lynch me and we lose. You will lose all your chance on winning townie.
If you are calling my claim bull then so be it but don't ever blame me if we lose. It not how you start it's how you end it.

VOTE: TABAHA

No, it's not. In the unlikely event that you're town, you can't be a spectator for three weeks then show up at the end and expect people to trust you. Trust has to be earned through your actions troughout the whole game.

Signature goes here!

Vote tabaha

The case on Noctis is weak.

Around the Network

Guys, in mylo it's not time to test for silence smfh

happydolphin said:
Vote tabaha

You're the one who's weak but I can understand your apprehension...

So be it, we'll lynch tabaha but don't come crying to me if you're silenced tomorrow.

Also, testing the truth of me and nen's silenced claim is vital to guide our actions in the following days. So I'll:

Vote: tabaha

Since I'm silenced tabaha won't be lynched yet.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:
Vote tabaha

So be it, we'll lynch tabaha but don't come crying to me if you're silenced tomorrow.

Assuming each mafia has at least one vanilla member then odds that Noc/Tabby is vanilla is higher than

FF /DT who already lost a vanilla member.

If you wanted a better chance at hitting the silencer you should've went with FF or DT instead of those two.

But then again you will hit another mafia power role becouse i'm telling you the Silencer is Smeags :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:
Vote tabaha

Assuming each mafia has at least one vanilla member then odds that Noc/Tabby is vanilla is higher than

If you wanted a better chance at hitting the silencer you should've went with FF or DT instead of those two.

But then again you will hit another mafia power role becouse i'm telling you the Silencer is Smeags :P

No, he's not. Smeags wins with town.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

No, he's not. Smeags wins with town.

Yeah, just like Radish.

Anywho we are less than 4 hours away from the time limit if i'm not mistaken.

Tabaha is at L-1 now with HappyD's vote.

Smeags/FF hammer plz.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)