By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:

Ahh, Mantle...may he burn in hell.

Vote: Final-Fan 

I don't care about killing the silencer. revenge isn't on my task table right now and i'd rather lynch the scums i'm sure about.

FF, DT, Smeags, Tabaha then Noc.....thats my current personal lynch plan and i'd rather not start with Noc.

And of course since you can fake being silenced (thanks to your role) i dont think you can "prove" anything to me at this point..

still you need i'd like you to vote of course just to make sure you didnt use any night action last night Mr.shadowpupeteer

Pupeteer...if it wasnt for DT claim and the fact we're at MYLO i would have accused you of being a buss driver with a

name like that >_>

The point of killing the Silencer is not revenge, it's to supress a kill source (a silenced townie lowers our voting force so it's basically a kill).

Also, Noctis needs motivation in order to play, pushing for his lynch will accomplish that.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Speaking of Noctis, I'd like to vote for him. If he were town, I'm sure he wouldn't wait this long to play.

I forgot to mention, Noctis also didn't list Smeags as Godlike. It's odd that he and FF made the same mistake. Teammates maybe?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4817133

happydolphin said:
Speaking of Noctis, I'd like to vote for him. If he were town, I'm sure he wouldn't wait this long to play.

I forgot to mention, Noctis also didn't list Smeags as Godlike. It's odd that he and FF made the same mistake. Teammates maybe?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4817133

The better guess is that he just copied prof's list and only added his information (i.e. Shadowling).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
The point of killing the Silencer is not revenge, it's to supress a kill source (a silenced townie lowers our voting force so it's basically a kill).

Also, Noctis needs motivation in order to play, pushing for his lynch will accomplish that.

Well since te Silencer didn't strike again until last midnight i assumed he has two shots only.

One shot is too little seeing we had a healer and he would have attacked again before now if he had more than two.

Motivation and Noc don't go well with each other.....you push him he leaves....sometimes for good.

He also hammers himself....alot...regardless of his aligment.

If the town want to start with Noc then fine...i wont flip over it. 

He is 70% scum waay lower than the other three, but still high probability i guess >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Ahh, Mantle...may he burn in hell.

Vote: Final-Fan 

I don't care about killing the silencer. revenge isn't on my task table right now and i'd rather lynch the scums i'm sure about.

FF, DT, Smeags, Tabaha then Noc.....thats my current personal lynch plan and i'd rather not start with Noc.

And of course since you can fake being silenced (thanks to your role) i dont think you can "prove" anything to me at this point..

still you need i'd like you to vote of course just to make sure you didnt use any night action last night Mr.shadowpupeteer

Pupeteer...if it wasnt for DT claim and the fact we're at MYLO i would have accused you of being a buss driver with a

name like that >_>

Interesting how Tabaha is back on your lynch list... 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

If DT was scum, what would be the point of divulging all that info?

Taggin'

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Player Race Alignment Role
tabaha Shadowspawn  Shadowspawn Vanilla
TruckOSaurus Shadowspawn Shadowling Enabler/Commuter/Protector (Silenced)
nen-suer Shadowspawn Shadowspawn Vanilla (Silenced)
Smeags GodLike Town Vigilante-like
HappyDolphin Human Corrupt Human Vanilla
Final-Fan Human Corrupt Human Vanilla
NoCtis_Nox Shadowspawn Shadowspawn ???
DarkThanatos Human Corrupt Human Role-Cop
Carl2291 Human Corrupt Human Vanilla

Reposting for top of page reference (with ajustments).

Signature goes here!

Truck I said my alignment was town

DarkThanatos said:
Interesting how Tabaha is back on your lynch list... 

Oh your back and ignored my last posts to you.

Back on ? i never toke him off it.

You and FF just toke front seats in my lynch list. Noc, Tabby and Smeags are the possible options for the 2 overlords.

While you and FF are the only 2 option for the 2 remaining heroes :)

Your in luck that some how you ended up in the only town that thinks you're not a hero.

happydolphin said:
If DT was scum, what would be the point of divulging all that info?

Clearing FF of course and preventing his lynch.

He revealed this info to prove his role and to get and trucks on his side and then added FF to the scanned group to make a

connection with you two. After all its mylo.

It's a simple fact that we can't have a role cop & normal cop active at the same time. Let alone saying your "town vanilla"

and then trying to cover his slip up then trying to justify his existence by mentioning unrelated roles that dont make

for a broken combo like the one we have with his role and prof's role.

If Trucks wants the silencer i bet he is one of these two.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)