By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

For the record, in addition to being corrupted human, my name is Pryan. I am vanilla town.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I thought we are in MYLO? - although if we were in LYLO, why would they be able to double hammer?
(sorry for the noobiness :P)
And yeh sure, I dont control your vote, as long as we end up voting scum or Overlord, I don't mind when you vote.

On the noc/tabaha point, I personally am not sure which is stronger or weaker. What i would say is which one is going to get enough votes for a lynch, and more people have raised stronger tabaha suspicions. If it seems that we are going the other way instead, I will change my vote to Noc.

Everyone answer, which one out of Noc and Tabaha would you feel more comfortable lynching? and why?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I wouldn't like to lynch someone based simply on the "lynch all lurkers" idea, because that's more about culling deadwood and denying scum hiding places; but at this point the lurking itself is practically scummy, making the lynch more reasonable. Tabaha's defensiveness and bad excuses make him stand out more than noc's simple lurking, but then, noctis has more experience

FoS them both and I'll probably decide between them for my vote.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

happydolphin said:
Anyone wanna lynch the lurkers? Noctis for one?

Now? Do you realize we NEED to get this lynch right?

I'm not sure about Noc but FF, Smeags, Tabby and Trucks are waaay ahead of him in the lynch plan right about now.

DarkThanatos said:
to repeat what I said earlier, Tabaha and Noc would be my main suspects. In fact, 

Vote Tabaha

Ok you've been focused on Tabby waay to much for my liking.

And that a fast vote to cast now. Normally one would be in a panic mode right about now.

Smeags needs to got tonight Tabby can wait.

Final-Fan said:
For the record, in addition to being corrupted human, my name is Pryan. I am vanilla town.

Sure claim vanilla at this point that will make you less suspcious >_>

Can't blame you for not trying harder tho. Scum got as almost many members as the town right about now and we

cant even agree on a lynch it seems.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Ok you've been focused on Tabby waay to much for my liking.

Smeags needs to got tonight Tabby can wait.

-_-

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
FoS them both and I'll probably decide between them for my vote.

Having too much fun in noob town Mr. "I got outposted by the mod and Noctis" 

"I don't want to lynch lurkers" he says >_>

You should know I sent night kills PMs to stefl even tho i'm a silenced vanilla just to make myself feel better before the next night.

You were on one of them of course.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Final-Fan said:

DONT MAKLE FUN OPF MY NAME!

Oh crap!  For some reason I thought you were dead, otherwise I was totally going to say "not to be confused with spurge's other nickname, spryan". 

Final-Fan said:
spurgeonryan said:
Final-Fan said:

Oh crap!  For some reason I thought you were dead, otherwise I was totally going to say "not to be confused with spurge's other nickname, spryan". 

FF, he is dead. 

If i wasn't positive that tabaha and noc were scum, I'd be FoS you just for this :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Get real, nen. What am I supposed to do, lie? I'm vanilla, deal with it.

I didn't say I didn't want to lynch a lurker. There's nothing wrong with lynching lurkers. I just think MYLO is a bad time to be lynching someone for the SOLE reason they're a lurker. LAL is for things like, "hey, this guy is useless, and for all we know he's scum, and even if he's not he's not helping town so lynch."

But with Noctis and tabaha, there's certainly a case to be made that they have been aggressively lurking, that is, going as long as they can get away with without saying anything, and contributing as little as they can get away with when compelled to appear. When tabaha does show up it's to be super defensive about people suspecting him or, rarely, to jump on bandwagons. I don't have as good a handle on Noctis's "style" of lurking but it seems a bit less scummy to me. But that could simply be the fruit of his experience at it.

DarkThanatos said:
Final-Fan said:
spurgeonryan said:
Final-Fan said:

FF, he is dead. 

If i wasn't positive that tabaha and noc were scum, I'd be FoS you just for this :P 

What?  I was RIGHT about him being dead.  Then I thought he was alive because he posted, and only the living are supposed to post.  Granted, his is the kind of post that is unlikely to mess up the game, but that's why I thought I was wrong about him being dead.  I think I was going to check the scoreboard after replying to nen.