By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Waiting for nights results is kinda exciting when you're a tree stump :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:
So Nen, we can flavor hunt still, the only exception is for Shadowspawn and Godlike, who can be either or. We don't know your alignment, but I understand why you were siding with Linkz and correctly predicted that prof was fake scanning.

You're not off the hook.

Well since all humans will claim corrupted we can't do anything about it which void the whole thing.

And yeah you can't trust me completely even tho chances of me being scum is the lowest of all players in this round

after mantle's flip, but what can i do  >_>

Well, to be fair you didn't do anything to help stop the double-lynch on day 1. That's pretty scummy. Tabaha and DT are also guilty of the same, but DT hasn't sided for mafia and has been playing mostly pro-town this far despite some rogue decisions that were not scummy, just rogue. 

nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:
So there is possibly another party at play here? 

(Town vs Heroes vs Overlords) vs Third Party? The OP said that there were overlords plotting to rule everything, and that there were heroes threatening to destroy the town world. If overlords were pro-town then the shadowlings wouldn't have killed them. There must be three teams. 

Main hero/overlord list: Tabaha, noc. 
Suspicious: Truck, Nen
Unsure: Smeags, FF
Town: Prof, Carl, Happy.

Looks like it. Like i said before the OP flavour hinted the 2nd mafia team, but then the death toll suggested one team only.

Lets see if we will have more deaths this midnight now that the Linkz the Jk is dead.

Carl2291 said:
Can I ask, why did we never find out EXACTLY what Spurges race/role was?

Spurg was modkilled and removed from the game.

Its like he never existed, but he did claim backup doctor (nurse) after he died.

And from his interaction with Linkz i think its safe to assume they weren't on the same team >_>

@bold. I don't remember you saying that.

Also, what do we make of this -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4811534. Could you be Hero rather than shadowspawn?

@town. Radishhead's role was poisoner, right? Was he the one that silenced nen, and was he the one who could only target shadowspawn? If so, why didn't nen die?

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:
So Nen, we can flavor hunt still, the only exception is for Shadowspawn and Godlike, who can be either or. We don't know your alignment, but I understand why you were siding with Linkz and correctly predicted that prof was fake scanning.

You're not off the hook.

Well since all humans will claim corrupted we can't do anything about it which void the whole thing.

And yeah you can't trust me completely even tho chances of me being scum is the lowest of all players in this round

Well, to be fair you didn't do anything to help stop the double-lynch on day 1. That's pretty scummy. Tabaha and DT are also guilty of the same

Will to be fair no one did anything to stop the double lynch.

And like i said back then the only thing i could do then is unvote Mario and have Zero who i was sure is town lynched alone.

And since i doubted Mario and wanted to see if the "godlikes" were a 2nd mafia team or 3rd party.

happydolphin said:

Also, what do we make of this -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4811534. Could you be Hero rather than shadowspawn?

@town. Radishhead's role was poisoner, right? Was he the one that silenced nen, and was he the one who could only target shadowspawn? If so, why didn't nen die?

Well since i was the first to claim SS and Zero confirmed that i'm indeed a SS..i think you need to accept that i'm at least am a SS >_>

And Poisoner =/= silencer. Plus Radish said he targeted Yoshi  >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:

You're not off the hook.

Well, to be fair you didn't do anything to help stop the double-lynch on day 1. That's pretty scummy. Tabaha and DT are also guilty of the same

Will to be fair no one did anything to stop the double lynch.

And like i said back then the only thing i could do then is unvote Mario and have Zero who i was sure is town lynched alone.

And since i doubted Mario and wanted to see if the "godlikes" were a 2nd mafia team or 3rd party.

happydolphin said:

Well since i was the first to claim SS and Zero confirmed that i'm indeed a SS..i think you need to accept that i'm at least am a SS >_>

And Poisoner =/= silencer. Plus Radish said he targeted Yoshi  >_>

How would zero be able to confirm something like that? He was just a doc.

So, about there being 2 mafia factions, you never really mentioned that before.

happydolphin said:
How would zero be able to confirm something like that? He was just a doc.

So, about there being 2 mafia factions, you never really mentioned that before.

When i asked him do you have a "description" instead of "name".

And yes i did..more than once a couple of others did too. Night 1 was flavour analysis heaven.

Around the Network

I'd like everyone who hasn't claimed their race, or even if you have, to claim your race immediately.
Before night ends if possible.

We have:
Nen: shadowspawn
Trucks: shadowling
happy: corrupted human
Prof: shadowling
Carl: corrupted human (hat scanned him human as well)

Anyone else?

tabs: ?
trucks : ling
nen: spawn
smeags: ?
Prof: ling
Happy: c-human
ff: c-human
noc:
dt:c-human
Carl: c-human

In order of race, it's:

Godlike:
Mario, Radish,...

shadowspawn:
zero, nen, linkz

Lings:
Trucks, prof, ?

Human:
carl, dt, ff, happy, mantle, hatmoza, yoshi

unknown: spurge

Oh wow.
I just noticed that there are two factions of mafia.
Shit.

theprof00 said:
I'd like everyone who hasn't claimed their race, or even if you have, to claim your race immediately.
Before night ends if possible.

We have:
Nen: shadowspawn
Trucks: shadowling
happy: corrupted human
Prof: shadowling
Carl: corrupted human (hat scanned him human as well)

Anyone else?

Before the night ends? Isn't that a bit suspect? I assume mafia send the killing pms to Stefl during midnight...

Im dead. I want to analyze.
Hopefully, i wont be dead since if there are two mafia their best chances are to weed out at least one more.
Currently, the sides should be 2v2 down from 3v3. 2v2 is not a good way to go into day 5.

Not claiming is just going to make me think youre afraid of the other team. Youre already a good target for the other mafia.