By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Carl2291 said:
Can I ask, why did we never find out EXACTLY what Spurges race/role was?

If i had to guess, I'd say he was an Overlord. 

Stefl hid it so that it wasn't given away to the rest of us and ruin the Overlord's chances, and the complexity of this game. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Also, as we have not been getting more then one nightkill, I think its fair to say that the Overlord's can't nightkill, although I would assume they could talk to each other, otherwise we would have seen more then one of them lynched.

The light has receded somewhat, but the threat still remains. Be on your guard fellow creatures of the night.

Also, that scum Linkz is finally off my back... only so that Nen can jump right back on it. *Sigh* Being the Guardian of Darkness is never easy.

Oh... and Linkz heart is mine.

DarkThanatos said:
So there is possibly another party at play here?

(Town vs Heroes vs Overlords) vs Third Party? The OP said that there were overlords plotting to rule everything, and that there were heroes threatening to destroy the town world. If overlords were pro-town then the shadowlings wouldn't have killed them. There must be three teams.

Main hero/overlord list: Tabaha, noc.
Suspicious: Truck, Nen
Unsure: Smeags, FF
Town: Prof, Carl, Happy.

Looks like it. Like i said before the OP flavour hinted the 2nd mafia team, but then the death toll suggested one team only.

Lets see if we will have more deaths this midnight now that the Linkz the Jk is dead.

Carl2291 said:

Spurg was modkilled and removed from the game.

Its like he never existed, but he did claim backup doctor (nurse) after he died.

And from his interaction with Linkz i think its safe to assume they weren't on the same team >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Carl2291 said:

Spurg was modkilled and removed from the game.

Its like he never existed, but he did claim backup doctor (nurse) after he died.

And from his interaction with Linkz i think its safe to assume they weren't on the same team >_>

You say that, but consider this. Lets assume for a second Spurge is Overlord. Now that he's dead, he can claim nurse, and there is no way to disprove it. Then, by interacting with Linkz the way he did, that would remove any suspicion between the two of them, if people were to be suspicious of the lack of information given surrounding his death. Fortunately for him, we all assumed he was telling the truth. So it was unnecessary. 

But either way, they are both dead so the point is moot.

Around the Network

Well i should probably claim before i get misinterpreted somehow.
im not a cop, i do not have any reads nor did i get any reads. Its just that noone was listening to me about my suspects.
i still fully expect to die tonight because it is very unlikely that mafia will want to keep me alive regardless of my not being a cop.
Im sorry i lied to all of you but if i survive to tomorrow, please do not lynch me. I am not mafia nor sk or third party.

My suspects are ff and tabaha. Smeags is a distnat third choice.

Both ff and tabaha have barely talked.
I somewhat trust smeags scans of carl and darkt.
Both ff and tabaha are voters for linkz in the typical mafia lynching mafia positions.
Tabaha shows up only when his name is mentioned.
ff doesnt say anything.

The alternative group is smeags carl and dark t.
be careful!
I know ive lost like all credibility, but look at it like this, linkz is perfectly capable of going after a teammat like smeags in order to make smeags scans of both carl and dark seem more valid.
Tabaha ff carl and darkt need to claim. Listen to trucks.
Smeags may be a good first lynch just to get him out of the way. If smeags is mafia, then its likely that so is carl and dark., though yoshi tried to use scans to go after carl, so that makes them less of an option.

And watcher, watch me plz thanks.
Im pretty sure you did yesterday but one more time please.

I wonder if I would still be in "mafia position" if we consider when I declared my intention to vote Linkz instead of when I laid down the actual vote?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!