By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

happydolphin said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'd just like to say that I was voting for tabaha, because of the reasons I have explained multiple times already. He is lurking heavy (27 posts. Seriously how? ) His excuses for it are outright false. He has even admitted he voted just on the trains, several times. The majority of his posts in fact are nothing or voting on trains. 

and previously, I was the first or second person to vote and pushed for Radish's lynch? Just saying, I'm have been voting with town consistently, with the exception of tabaha, and even then I've acknowledged and changed my vote to what the town is pushing for IF i am suspicious of them. I'm playing for the town, but I don't want to be a carrier in this game. I know I'm a bit of a noob, but I want to investigate and push for cases myself. Hence tabaha.  

You defending yourself is taking away the spotlight from Linkz, who is the prime suspect. You voting for tabaha is taking away the spotlight from Linkz, who is the prime suspect. If we didn't know better, you were the next suspect. Your play is not in line with town.

Linkz has been scanned, you vote for him, not tabaha, you can get her tomorrow. Unless you can convince town to postpone obvlinkz and focus on a less obvious player, but at this point in the game we need to reduce the scum population to improve the Scum/Town ratio, so not a good time. Plus Linkz is a good player, so we want him out of midnight talk and planning asap.

It's funny how much your opinion has changed: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4808021

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

It's funny how much your opinion has changed: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4808021

Isn't it? Isn't it funny how townies can take the time to think from one post to another?

happydolphin said:

Linkz has been scanned, you vote for him, not tabaha, you can get her tomorrow.

To my knowledge, DarkThatanos has dropped his vote for Tabaha and voted for Linkz.

Also, I do appreciate your support Selyan. I do tire of Linkz silver tongue.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Is it not a good strategy to "scan" questionable players rather than obvious ones like prof? It's only risky to claim that scummates are town, otherwise calling townies town means nothing and could even cause a mislynch should smeags die first.

It's not black and white. There are shades of grey. Smeags could have fake"scanned" me, or TOS. We are highly likely town in the eyes of town, but not as much as prof. prof has consistently been accurate in his reads. Mantle being town, Radish being SK, Hatz being town, Yoshiya being scum.

I agree, to "scan" Prof would be a bad strategy for scum, but to "scan" Carl and DT is almost worse, since they were not very high on the townie list.

prof had hat as scum and me as town,(until his scan) but none of us are perfect.

Anyway, prof and smeags cannot both be town. So pick your poison.

Linkzmax said:

prof had hat as scum and me as town,(until his scan) but none of us are perfect.

And how is that, because prof doubts Smeags? As you said, he isn't perfect.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Ok, I understand your point. In future I'll push my suspects when we don't have an obvious one.

Isn't Linkz dead now? After double checking I'm pretty sure I lynched, unless we have a few more silenced people again this round. Confirm Stefl?

Depite Truck's vote, his will not count as his usage of power requires him to forfeit his ability to vote. His vote for Linkz was more of a symbolic one.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Is it not a good strategy to "scan" questionable players rather than obvious ones like prof? It's only risky to claim that scummates are town, otherwise calling townies town means nothing and could even cause a mislynch should smeags die first.

It's not black and white. There are shades of grey. Smeags could have fake"scanned" me, or TOS. We are highly likely town in the eyes of town, but not as much as prof. prof has consistently been accurate in his reads. Mantle being town, Radish being SK, Hatz being town, Yoshiya being scum.

I agree, to "scan" Prof would be a bad strategy for scum, but to "scan" Carl and DT is almost worse, since they were not very high on the townie list.

Also, if Smeags did flip scum, that would cast suspicion on us would it not? And as scrummates surely that would have been against the point. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:

Explain why.

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:

Isn't it? Isn't it funny how townies can take the time to think from one post to another?

Oh, "follow the cop" is considered thinking. Nah, follow the nonevidence was still better: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798394

Don't pretend you're doing anything but sheeping this game.

Linkz, I gotta say, I commend your resilience. To be honest we're so close to getting you scum that I'm almost starting to fear you may sway me ever so treacherously.

Let me sharpen my sword against you, since you're very weak and I can practice a little. The post that you dug up about my suspicion on Carl, did you realize that I posted that before I made my analysis of Carl's end of day 1 play?