By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:

A double lynch that involves Linkz & Smeags just put my mind more at ease.

If I may ask, why am I such an obvious target for a lynch in your eyes?

Around the Network
Smeags said:
nen-suer said:

If I may ask, why am I such an obvious target for a lynch in your eyes?

I don't believe you role claim.

and you smell like radish.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
DarkThanatos said:
Smeags and Linkz perhaps? 

Naturally.

Even tho i personally prefer to take FF or tabaha over Linkz atm.

What makes you wanna hold off on Linkz?

Not really trusting prof's claim and his alleged scan targets that don't bold well with his suspects at that time.

I also  don't like the fact that he didn't scan me so far and that his scan got "blocked" last midnight.

He was even more than happy to let us know who he targeted for no obvious reason!

If he is the cop there is a good chance he scanned different people and got innocent reads and used that to limit the scum list.

Or maybe he is just using a fake role to make the town do as he says.

That's just my personal feeling tho. 

Are you doubting my cop claim? no no, that would be too obviously scummy. You're just doubting my scans and calling me a liar, so that when I flip cop, "well, he wasn't to be trusted".

So I just reread all of yoshis posts.
I'd have to say that from the reread, it looks like darkt, carl, happy, noc are town.

Subtracting trucks, whom i think is town, we get:
linkz
tabaha
nen
smeags
ff

ff he never quotes, nen he quotes once to say that radish likely targeted him, smeags he said he has a neutral read on "would keep an eye on him", tabaha he says is either horrible scum or newb trying to catch up, linkz he calls town because "it feels like he's trying to catch up....a scum would probably say they're catching up, but he didn't". Very strange reasoning.

Looks like people have had the chance to say their say. Sleep has not changed my mind.

Vote Linkzmax

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Guess I was just going paranoid with nen after all.

Vote: Linkzmax

So you didn't use your power last night? Shouldn't you be silenced?

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Guess I was just going paranoid with nen after all.

Vote: Linkzmax

So you didn't use your power last night? Shouldn't you be silenced?

I did use my power last night or else I wouldn't have voted so early in the day. My vote doesn't count.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:

I am chagrined that I have fewer posts than the mod.

L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lunch
linkzmax trucks prof happyD smeags FF  
smeags nen          
tabaha DarkT          

Well, once again I'll be out of town for the weekend (all of it). I'll try to sneak a peek on my phone if I can.

Signature goes here!