By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Carl2291 said:
No More Herpes, Smeags. No More Herpes.

On my Wii....

Most Epic thread in VGC history.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
So heroes are indeed some kind of mafia. Like how night is midnight and day is night.

Yes! Yes!

I'm so happy.....I could cry right now. 

And why are you so happy?

Your mentioning crying makes me think you are hinting at your role crybaby. Someone who cries during midnight to mourn the death of the fellow scum member.

I am starting to get very suspicious. Very suspicious indeed.

So which hero are you nen?

I know. I am sure you are the Tears of the Light. Everytime a flash torches across your face, tears fall from your eyes .... since it's bright.

However they are no match to the ones shed by you when you mourn.

I think I've figured it all out.

How did you discover these names? Tears of the Light, the descriptions you provide?

Also, it doesnt take a genius to know i should be watched.

Might catch the busser in action.

Also dont ignore carl. He caused that double lynch.

theprof00 said:
technically he did not claim to be a roleblocker, just that he has knowledge of roleblock notifications due to his own ability conferring a 'blocked' result to the targeter.

I also expect 'talented' to mean jack

Correct, I didn't claim to have a a roleblock/jailkeep, just that I know if anyone tries to target me when I commute they'd get a roleblocked message.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
technically he did not claim to be a roleblocker, just that he has knowledge of roleblock notifications due to his own ability conferring a 'blocked' result to the targeter.

I also expect 'talented' to mean jack

He said that mafia do not have a roleblocker.

Before that he said that stefl told him that roleblocked parties are told of such.

I think it's doubtful mafia have a roleblocker, because by now someone would have claimed to be blocked. That does increase the chances of other manipulating roles though.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
He has definitely been a bit consistent in some things. Like pointing out smeags isn't shadowspawn. How does he know that?

Apparently shadowspawn don't have a name. I am either missing something (has it been discussed already that all shadowspawn don't have a name? I remember only humans being questioned about that by trucks), or linkz is really a shadowspawn, or scum have a flavour cop themselves.

My chat with Smeags on Night 1 about his early game roleplay and his name would have been enough for Linkz to deduce that SP don't have names. So it's a null tell (did I use that term right prof?).

Man now you're trying to pin me with smeags logic.

Your convo with smeags started http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789736

While I called prof's push on happy MINHA(since it started as nameless VS named) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789301

Sure you can say I deduced from prof that SS don't have names, but then that would mean happy is a scummate too.

nen-suer said:

You honestly think Linkz THAT bad of a player >_>

Thanks, I guess.

TruckOSaurus said:

I did ignore his opinion, his opinion was "let Stefl confirmed he's been silenced and you'll know he's town for sure" what I read was "I want town to consider nen as 100% confirmed (and stop considering using night actions on him) because he's using his votelessness as cover".

That's not what I said. I said why waste actions on him if he's silenced. It says nothing of his alignment, just that he isn't a threat. Now if he's like you and could vote again if he just doesn't use a night ability, then that's another story entirely.

Linkzmax said:

Man now you're trying to pin me with smeags logic.

Your convo with smeags started http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789736

While I called prof's push on happy MINHA(since it started as nameless VS named) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4789301

Sure you can say I deduced from prof that SS don't have names, but then that would mean happy is a scummate too.

Anybody who had been around for MINHA could have call it so because it was evident their talk centered around what was in their PM, just like what happened in that game.

Signature goes here!