By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

How long can I survive? :P

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
How long can I survive? :P

Thinking about it while eating my disgusting frozen dinner, I realized I had no reason to wait to tell you why I asked for votals (and not to vote anymore).

You see, right now, if nen-suer didn't lie about him not having a vote, Yoshiya is still at L-1. Because my own vote doesn't count today.

Now this is where it gets interesting, I am not a victim of a Silencer. This is part of my role, whenever I use my ability at night, I don't get a vote the next day. That particular fact made me think that nen might be in the same situation.

I don't doubt that nen-suer is in fact voteless today but that doesn't make him confirmed town. There's a chance, he's like me and he has to sacrifice his vote to use his ability and that in order to use his ability every night without question he made up the story about the Silencer.

While I can see him doing that as town, what really made me uneasy about this situation is the fact that Linkz jumped on prof suggesting nen-suer as a target for Smeags and asked to "let Stefl confirm him". This raised a red flag that maybe the whole silenced thing could be a setup to help nen coast to the end.

Signature goes here!

*laughs*
I took too long to write my post it would seem.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Thinking about it while eating my disgusting frozen dinner, I realized I had no reason to wait to tell you why I asked for votals (and not to vote anymore).

You see, right now, if nen-suer didn't lie about him not having a vote, Yoshiya is still at L-1. Because my own vote doesn't count today.

Now this is where it gets interesting, I am not a victim of a Silencer. This is part of my role, whenever I use my ability at night, I don't get a vote the next day. That particular fact made me think that nen might be in the same situation.

I don't doubt that nen-suer is in fact voteless today but that doesn't make him confirmed town. There's a chance, he's like me and he has to sacrifice his vote to use his ability and that in order to use his ability every night without question he made up the story about the Silencer.

While I can see him doing that as town, what really made me uneasy about this situation is the fact that Linkz jumped on prof suggesting nen-suer as a target for Smeags and asked to "let Stefl confirm him". This raised a red flag that maybe the whole silenced thing could be a setup to help nen coast to the end.

I knew I felt good about you for a reason. :D

The whole silencing thing is unlikely, imo.

One silencer showed up on nen. You show up saying you don't have a vote in order to use your power. No silencer showed up today.

It also goes along with my whole theory that whatever happened midnight 1 with nen being silenced had to be a complete mafia disaster. Nen should never have been silenced for any reason.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

So that makes you and nen ghost voters. If Smeag's vote counts Yoshiya should be lynched. If he isn't, there could be whole swathes of people with that ability. Time to check who voted night 2 and when...

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch +1 +2
yoshiya nen prof  FF  ToS  happyD  mantle  linkz darkT smeags
carl2291 yoshi
tabaha

mantle

smeags

tabaha

linkz NoC                
  T-4 T-3 T-2 T-1 Timelimit-time
Taimu prof DarkT nen    

Yoshiya was the Melee-DD of the human heroes, he was vanilla anti-town

The dark creatures of the realm found a person wandering about... a foreigner. The stench of light all over him, they wanted to destroy it, that thing, that dared to enter the realm in order to prevent the night, in which the creatures are free to roam the realms, casting shadows upon everything that is good and right (or at least what the beings of the Midrealm consider as good and right). Soon only a single eyeball was left of the intruder, one of the rather beastly inhabitants of the realm of darkness decided to keep it as a good luck charm for the future.

Midnight 3 Start!

TruckOSaurus said:

@bolded 1

Oh so that's how its then...i knew its not like you think of crazy theories like that.

And nope I'm not withholding info. I'm a tree stump who can neither vote nor carry any night action.

And i claimed vanilla townie after i got silenced.

@bolded

Ah come on trucks, the minute someone get a guilty scan you automatically ignore all his opinions about others.

That was such an obvious setup i can't believe you actually considered it for a sec.

You honestly think Linkz THAT bad of a player >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yoshiya caught.

I will let carl go for some time.

Stefl1504 said:

Yoshiya was the Melee-DD of the human heroes, he was vanilla anti-town

The dark creatures of the realm found a person wandering about... a foreigner. The stench of light all over him, they wanted to destroy it, that thing, that dared to enter the realm in order to prevent the night, in which the creatures are free to roam the realms, casting shadows upon everything that is good and right (or at least the beings of the Midrealm consider as good and right). Soon only a single eyeball was left of the intruder, one of the rather beastly inhabitants of the realm of darkness decided to keep it as a good luck charm for the future.

Midnight 3 Start!

The human heroes were the mafia...i'm shocked! Who would have thought >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)