By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
I agree with happy here. Actually, double lynch yoshi and carl seems much better.

So if we can agree on double lynch yoshi and carl then it would be cool.

I understand wanting to lynch a guilty scan to test the validity of the scan but doing it for an innocent scan seems harsh.

Carl hasn't got an innocent scan. Yeah, we can follow an SK and keep him alive because "he is not aligned with light" as smeags put it.

However I simply don't believe smeags has told everything as truth or carl can ever be protown.

Around the Network

Does anybody remember Smeags's reaction to radish's claim? The guy basically claimed what Smeags is claiming now, that should have triggered a reaction in him!

Signature goes here!

I'm not sure on whom I am going to vote for yet. It will probably end up being Yoshiya so we can test Prof out as legit cop.
In the meantime, I just want to remind people I'm looking for a tabaha lynch tomorrow or soon unless he picks his game up.

Vote Timelimit

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

mantlepiecek said:
Smeags could be the serial killer brother of radish. Interesting.

My flavor says nothing of being a serial killer.

I am Rolaze, the Keeper of Darkness (a GodLike being).

I win with the town.

TruckOSaurus said:

Smeags pretty much claimed the counter-part of radish. He targets people and kills them if they belong to the light. He targetted DarkThanatos and Carl which would make them non-light aligned.

My power has a bit more... finesse than that of Radishes.

I have a staff that can only destroy those that are allied with the light. It cannot harm those allied with the darkness. If however, I kill someone with the light, the staff goes into overdrive, and I am able to kill anyone, despite their alliances.

As for Radish, I definitely took notice... but I didn't want to say anything too soon. He cracked easily enough anyways, and I honestly believed him when he said he'd work with town. However, I was not above lynching him if needed be, so I definitely took that route when it presented itself.

Around the Network

Sounds to me like these godlikes all have their own agendas.
Except mario...but strange that he'd track only shadow people.

happydolphin said:

Smeags, was DT you N1 "scan" or your N2 "scan"?

Midnight one was DarkThanatos.

Midnight two was Carl (I was trying to confirm with Stefl that I hadn't killed him. The message issue that Stefl mentioned was mine.)

If Smeags scanned me and found me not aligned with light, then that adds credit to his claim in my eyes.
If he then scanned Carl and found him dark as well then I'm inclined to think Carl is town for now-
even if, as people have mentioned, this result is not necessarily fact.

@Prof, even if Smeag has his own agenda, I want to keep him around if he can find light aligned, unlike Radish, he is no danger to town.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

All I can say don't let Linkz manipulate you. I have seen this several times already. Remember the GOT round when the mafia manipulated the lynch?

VOTE: Linkz

NoCtiS_NoX said:

All I can say don't let Linkz manipulate you. I have seen this several times already. Remember the GOT round when the mafia manipulated the lynch?

VOTE: Linkz

We can test the Linkz scan with Yoshiya bro.